Thor- I Sins Not Tradgedies

Thor's POV:

Steven and I are doing our best to find a good area to train because we are the ones with the most things to show off when fighting. I have thunder and he has... well what ever he does.

We had given up on looking for a place so instead Steven opened up a portal and it took us to a very open field in the middle of no where. We were there for maybe 2 hours when an explosion happened in the sky above us. Steven opened another portal and we went through it.

"What the hell was that?" "Was it asgardian?" "Why would it be asgardian?" I asked him as Tony came up behind us. "It might be asgardian because it followed you here." I looked up and the sky was turning purple and black.

                                         (if you know what this is from then comment below)

I was trying to run away from it but then I saw a person floating down to us. At first I thought it was Loki but that's impossible because Loki is screaming like a child at the avenger tower. I know cause i can hear him over the intercom. Anyway, I saw this person and when they were close enough I then caught them. It was a girl. Not a small girl, like a child, but yes a girl.

I brought her to the tower and she was getting patched up because whatever she was in was trying to hurt her.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was laying in a very big bed. I was very comfortable, I didn't want to move. Then this guy came up to me. He was tall and very handsome. "Where are you from?" He asked me with the most beautiful asgardian accent. "Venus." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "There is life on Venus?" I guy dressed in all red, white, and blue asked me. "Yes, and I need to get back to my planet or else that explosion won't be contained next time around." I'm not threatening them but I needed to get back to my home. My planet, their planet, every planet was in danger.

Thor's POV:

She was scaring everyone but we were going too fight this together. We gathered some weapons together and started getting people to come with us and fight whatever it was we were fighting. "What is it that we are looking for?" I ask (Y/N), she just looks at me and frowns. "mysister."

She said it so fast that I wasn't able to make out what she was saying. "I'm sorry? Can you repeat that?" She looked at me and started to say something then Tony walked into the room.

"If you two are done can we go and destroy whatever this thing is?" "No we can't destroy it because it's my sister." (Y/N) yelled at Tony. "I can understand sibling troubles." I say while laughing at Loki.

" I say while laughing at Loki

He starts to laugh too. She looked at us like we were insane. "You'll understand later, but for now let us go find your evil sister. Maybe Loki can have a girlfriend if we decide not to kill her." I laugh again. She looked very angry. Like Banner before Hulk.

"Now is not the best time for jokes I take it?" Steve says while grabbing his shield. "Please just promise me you won't hurt her?" She was pleading to me. I thought only people did that to Loki when scared.

---Confronting (Y/N)'s sister---

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was tired and at this point I just wanted my sister home so that she could be here with me without all of the dramatic family issues. I think Thor could tell I was scared but not for my life, my sister's. He grabbed my hand and held it tight. I yelled out to my sister. "Please don't do this! I need my big sister! I love you!" "I'm no longer your sister! Your sister is dead! I killed her!" She yelled back to me just before she shot her sword at me.

I caught it with my hand and threw it back. It scratched her arm. My sister may be evil but she wasn't indestructible. Thor threw his hammer. I heard her yell out in pain.

The sky cleared from all the black and purple dust. Thor took his hammer off of her and I punched her in the face.

"You may be my sister but you are one hell of a bitch!" I say and wipe dirt off of my cheek.

Thor looked at me like he was surprised that I would do that to her. "Here hold that." He said while handing his hammer to Loki. He took it and fell to the ground. I laughed.

"Ya you were right, siblings can be pains."

---Back at the avenger tower---

Since it was my first time on Earth, Thor and Peter Parker decided to show me around and teach me things. When Thor and I were alone he suggested that he show me some bands.

First he showed me Katy Perry.

Then he showed me what people call emo because that's what he liked.

"Fall out boy?" he asked me. I shook my head no. The title was scary.

"Oh you'll like this band." He said as he pressed play on a song that was very exciting.

I look at the video and all I saw was a man dressed in red and black dancing in a church.

I really liked it and it's lyrics reminded me off my sister. I look out the window and started to cry.

"Maybe we should stop listening to emo music, it looks like it is having an effect on you." Thor said while turning it off. I turned around and yelled, "I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN"T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE I can't say that word DOOR."

Thor's POV:

She was so cute. She started dancing around me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

I was in love.