Children Rampage- Bucky Barnes

(Y/N)'s POV:

I am a substitute teacher at (insert school name here). I love my job. Children are my weakness in life. "Ms. (L/N)?" "Yes, Tyler?" I asked the little blue-eyed blonde boy. "What's today's lesson?" He said with a sweet little lisp that made my heart flutter with love. "Today we are going to do a quick recap on our spelling words," I said while pointing to the whiteboard. We continued our lesson and the students were doing great with the spelling words. "Ms. (L/N)! Jake took my pencil!" The angry little redhead exclaimed out while rolling her eyes at Jake, the quiet kid with anger issues. "Emma, calm down. Jake give Emma her pencil back." "No! She called me stupid because I did my work with a green crayon instead of a pencil," I smiled and looked over the shoulders of the two children. "Well, Jake got all the words right and Emma could use some help. How about you help her?" Jake smiled and took Emma's paper and his green crayon so that he could correct her work. I just walked around the room some more so that I made sure everyone was getting their words right. "Ow!" I heard a student yell from the corner of the room. I look over and see Stephanie with her hand on her afro crying her eyes out. "What's wrong sweetie?" "Cassidy pulled on my hair," She said in between sniffles. I walked over to Cassidy who was hiding in the other corner of the room with her head to her knees. "Cassidy? Why did you do that to Steph?" "She said that Tyler liked me so I asked Tyler and he said I look like a burnt piece of toast," I did my best not to laugh for the sake of the child but, I really needed to laugh. "How about everyone gets back to their seats and take out a book. We have more important things to do than fight," Just after I said that there was a loud crash outside.

"Everyone get under the desks and stay quiet!" I yelled while getting up to lock the doors and turn off the lights. We heard footsteps and the door handle turn and shake vigorously. "Whoever is in there just know that we are the Avengers and we are here to help you." I gave the children a reassuring look as I got up and opened the door. I looked both ways and no one was there. "Everyone out! Go to the office and out through the back door!" After I said that at least 20 of my students scrambled around in different directions. I went to the courtyard where I heard most of the commotion. I needed to make sure that other students were getting to safety. 

I open the door and see kids everywhere. Some were scared but most had their phones out to record the Avengers saving the day. I then saw Captain America take a good beating.

Third Person POV:

Cap got taken down by one of the secret Hydra agents, disguised as a teacher, and he was knocked out cold. Just then the asthma prone student ran over to Cap's side and shook him. "Kid, you gotta get out of here," Cap said weakly while getting up. Just before he walked away he quickly gave a look to the kid. "What's your name?" "Tyler," The little blonde boy responded. Cap saluted the kid and went to keep fighting.

The Hulk was out of control and was breaking the school apart. Natasha was trying to get him to stop but it was no use. The school was going to fall apart cause of a green guy with anger issues. "Hulk! Stop! You are going to hurt someone!" A little boy yelled at the top of his lungs. The hulk saw the boy and sat down the bike. "Hulk sorry." The little boy smiled and started to walk away. "Hey! Kid!" Natasha yelled out. "Got a name?" "Jake!" "Well Jake, you are the new Hulk whisperer!" Jake smiled and kept on walking to the exits. 

Natasha was fighting three agents at the same time. She was going to fail and get really hurt. She got sucker punched in the stomach and dropped her gun. What else could go wrong, she literally dropped a firearm in a school. The angry little redhead from earlier saw the gun and saw Nat on the floor in pain. She was too afraid to pick up the gun but she did kick it over to Natasha. Nat saw the gun come closer and she picked it up knocking the bad guys out. No words were exchanged between the two but there were sweet smiles shared. 

Stephanie was stuck in between two options. Either go right and get killed by Hydra or go left and get killed by Hydra. So she stood there freaking out. Then she heard, "Cover your head!" So she did. She got on the ground and only heard what was going on around her. Sam Wilson was flying in his Falcon suit while shooting up the agents. "You're safe now," He said while reaching out a hand to the little girl. "Don't!" She exclaimed. He put his hands up in defense and she put her hands lightly on her afro. "My mom just helped me fix my fro this morning, I don't want your dirty superhero hands to mess it up," He smiled at the little girl and she smiled too. He then flew away. 

Cassidy was playing with her pretend Iron Man suit when the real Iron Man came up from behind her. "Go ahead," He said while pointing at the wall. She smiled and aimed. He aimed where he could see that she was and he shot the wall. She turned around and squealed out in glee. "Thanks, kid," He said while flying away. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

I kept running trying to find a place to hide now that all the children had left the building. Thankfully I had about 3 years in a boxing class. I saw one of the bad people coming up to me so I pounced on them like a feral cat. 

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" The man exclaimed out while trying to take me off of him. "I'm one of the good guys!" He said while I could slightly see metal popping through his jacket. "I'm sorry, I just thought- I mean- you are wearing all black," He just smiled and the looked up at me. We were on the floor and I was hovering above him since I had jumped on him to attack. 

"I did like the effort," He said while I got off of him. "I'm Bucky," He said while extending his left arm out for me to shake. This time I could fully see that it was, in fact, a metal arm. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," I said while shaking his hand. I looked into his eyes and could see he truly wasn't the bad guy. 

He just liked to look like the bad guy, since they are always the hotter ones.