Ch. 3

We walked in my house, Lauren carried in her bags showing off her muscular arms."We only have one room you could stay in, which belonged to Ana" She nodded and I led her upstairs to the room.

She put down her bags and looked around. "So this was Ana's room?" She ran her hand over the duvet.

"Yeah." I said shyly looking at one of the pictured Ana had in her room. It was the picture my mom took of us at my sweet sixteen party.

"I'm sorry..."

"Camila."

"I'm sorry Camila, I can't stay here. This belongs to Ana. I can't invade her place."

"Do you want to sleep on the couch?" The couch? She can't sleep there but I really don't want her in my room.

"How baut I sleep in your room with the baby." Gaahh!!! I sighed.

"Uhh sure, follow me." I said annoyingly. It's like she read my mind.

She walked in at her eyes opened wide. She looked around at my posters and walked over to my shelf of books. She ran her finger over the spines of them. She then walked over to my guitar.

"You play guitar too?" Wait she plays?

"Yeah, you play too?" She ran her hand up and the guitars neck.

"Yeah and I sing a little too. We could sing Lauren Jr. some lullabies at night." Lauren Jr.? She's kidding right?
Now that made me laugh.

"We are not naming her "Lauren Jr.". How about Sofia?" She nodded her head. So Sofia it is.

"Or Michelle like me." She's so coincided.

"Well in that case Karla like me." I spat out.

"Karla? Gross." Ugghhhh this girl could be sexy all she wants but she is a pain in the ass.

She walked over to the crib on the side against the wall and looked down at the sleeping baby and began to smile a little. "How about Emily?" She said quietly with hope in her voice. Wow she really is soft in the inside.

"Emily's cute. How did you come up with that." I said nicely and looked over at her. She looked up at me and she quickly stood up straight.

"Because I'm in love with Emily from Pretty Little Liars." She said as it were obvious. What happened to soft Lauren?

"Whatever, we'll call her Emily." I said looking down at Emily.

"Emily Jauregui.....what ever your last name is." She waved at me with her hand.

"Cabello."

"What about my hair?" She said fixing her hair.

"No. My last name is Cabello" I giggled I should have remembered Ana was Cuban so of course her cousin is Cuban as well. So spanish speaker roommate.

"Your last name is hair in spanish?"
This girl is definitely something.

I nodded my head and she hummed turning around and throwing her suit case on my bed getting ready to invade my space.