Ch. 44

After Lauren made up with Normani and Allyson, she got to thinking and wanted to make things up with her family, especially her mother. Apparently their relationship wasn't really a mother daughter relationship. She told me how they would argue about Lauren talking to Ana and how much of a sinner she was for being lesbian. She told me her mom has been trying to contact her, her mom has been calling for weeks now, but Lauren ignored the calls.

She's talked to her dad about how her mom wants to talk to her and patch things but. Her father didn't like the idea of his little princess being a lesbian, but he was the only one in the family that made the effort to talk to her.

Her brother and sister weren't allowed to talk to her, her mother said she was a bad example. They were sent to live with their Aunt on the opposite side of town to be away from Lauren. When Lauren was told she was one of the legal guardians of Emily, she packed up, left a letter for her dad, and left.

I don't know why all of a sudden her mom wants to fix things, she's probably sorry and hurt about what she said to Lauren.

And that's why we are on plane to Los Angeles. Lauren said we were visiting Normani and her dad, but I think she's planning to see her mom as well.

"Lauren where are we staying?" I turned to her as she looked up from her book wearing her cute hipster glasses.

"With Normani. Don't worry it wont be wierd. Everything between them is good now." I nodded returning to read my book. Normani wanted to meet Emily so we brought her along as well. Emily didn't stop crying until Lauren began to sing to her, now that she's asleep, Lauren and I spend our quiet time reading.

_________

We got off the plane and called a cab to take us to Normani's house. We drove from LAX and past beverley hills, I was excited when we past by the hollywood sign. I wanted to jump out the car and look for Ryan Gosling.

We arrived to Normani and Allyson's house, it was a small house. You were able to see the city buildings in the distant. Normani came out in a white tank top and some grey basketball shorts, yeah these two are definitely friends.

"Hey guys! You made it !" She came running up to us and hugged is. She took some of our luggage while Lauren took the rest. We walked in and I saw my cousin coming out of the kitchen wearing an apron. The house smelled clean, they were probably cleaning to impress their new visitors. Aww.

"Hey Camila" Allyson came and hugged me, I returned it and gave her a small smile.

"Well let me show you to your room and maybe we could go out to eat?" Normani said as she tugged on my suitcase. We agreed and went to settle into our room.

We walked out, I was so hungry, we just threw our bags in the corner and ran out.

"Aww Laur! Can I hold her she's so cute!" Normani begged to Lauren who was holding Emily.

"Yeah of course" Lauren went to hand her Emily but Normami came up to me and hugged me lifting me off the ground. I was shocked, I held my arms out and spread my legs not knowing what to do.

"Awww shes cute!!!" Normani yelled out still hugging me.

"Mani I thought you were talking about Emily." Lauren said chuckling. Normani put me down and patted my hair down.

"Well her too, but your girlfriend is so cute and small." She went over and took Emily from Lauren's arms.

She carried her to the car, Allyson walked behind Lauren and I. We drove over to In-n-Out. We ate and laughed at how Normani and Lauren interacted. Normani held Allyson's hand and looked so in love with her I smiled seeing how they fed each other, they're really cheesy, but it was cute.

I turned to Lauren and opened my mouth hoping she would feed me a fry like Normani just did to Allyson. She saw me and held up the box of fries towards me. I frowned and took the box. I turned back to see Normani feeding another fry to Allyson.

I then felt something poke my check. I turned and saw Lauren balancing a fry on her lips, making a duck face. I started at my immature girlfriend. Why can't she just feed me a damn fry? She started to come closer to me and pecked lips. I used my lips to take the fry that was still on her lips.

She smirked and grabbed another fry. She held it up in front of my mouth I smiled at opened my mouth. She fed me the fry and kissed my check. She took Emily from my lap and put her on her lap that was away from me she put her arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to her.

Together we watched Normani and Allyson do other cheesy stuff. We didn't just stare, we're not weird. But how could you not watch when they giggled every two seconds acting like they were alone on a date.

They need a room.

_______

A/N: I tried to convince my friend that camaustin was a No No. I showed her a picture of them and she was like: "They're actually a really cute coup-" "NO BITCH!!!"

And then she agreed with me. 😁