Ch. 43

"Oh Hi Karla." Ally said towards me trying to avoid Lauren's eyes.

"Hi" I say quietly. She steps pasts us into her room hugging Normani.

"I see you've met Normani." She said towards me again ignoring Lauren. I nodded my head not really wanting to continue this conversation.

She nods her head as well. We were left in an awkward silence. "Well we better-"

"Lauren can I talk to you?" Allyson cut me off. Why does she even ask I know Lauren isn't gunna want to talk to her.

"I don't think so." Lauren said shaking her head. Allyson sighed and held on to Normani's hand.

"Lauren I'm-"

"I know, your sorry. I heard you the first time. And I forgive you. Forgive and forget right?" Allyson looked shocked, I was surprised aswell. It took Lauren days to forgive Normani.

"Now why did you forgive her just like that?" Normani asked in a sassy tone.

Again there was an awkward silence. Allyson goes up to Lauren and hugs her, Lauren returned the hug immediately. I was a little jealous seeing my girlfriend hug her ex girlfriend who was also my cousin. Eww I don't want think about Lauren dating one of my family members😝

They pulled apart and Lauren went to hold my hand as Allyson went to hold Normani's.

"So when's the wedding?" Lauren asked then.

"Two months ago." Normani and Allyson smiled shyly. They were actually a really cute couple. But not as cute as Lauren and I, that's for sure. We more like a....sexy, hot, attractive, eye candy kind of couple. But yeah they were cute. But not as much as us though. Because we're hot. Like H.O.T. We're hotter than a jalapeño's coochie.

Lauren said something and looked at me. I smiled and nodded my head. Lauren look surprised and smiled wide and looked towards the cuteish couple.

Waite why was she smiling? What were they talking about? What did I agree to?

Normani and Allyson said their goodbyes and we left towards the car. I was too embarrassed to ask Lauren what exactly I agreed to. She held my hand and swung them back and forth with a little smile on her face with a skip in her step.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked with a little smile. Seeing Lauren so happy just made me...happy.

"Oh well just because....." She said like a little kid would say. She was still smiling. We got to the car and Lauren opened my door. Wierd. I paused and looked at her confused. "Well get in." She waved towards the car and I got in carefully.

She got in the driver's seat and smiled all the way home as she held my hand.

"Are you happy because you finally forgave them?"

"Nooo but it did take some weight off my chest." She turned and stared at me smiling since there was a red light. Why is she smiling? What's making her so happy?

I gave her a shy little smile, she's starting to creep me out.

"Soooo...." Lauren said still with her smile. We reached another red light, she turned to me again.

"You really want to marry me?" Excuse me?!? Marriage? We've barley been dating for almost a month. How could she be thinking of marriage. I mean I do want to marry her but not yet.

"Well, I guess but not yet anyways." She turned and looked at me confused.

"Then why did you say yes when Normani asked you if you could just marry me right away?" Ohhh so that's what they were talking about.

"When did she say that?" Yes Mila, play dumb.

"When we were talking about their marriage, weren't you paying attention?"

"Pft....not really." I said the last part kinda scared.

"So you just nodded and didn't even know what they were talking about?" Lauren asked sounding annoyed, I didn't even notice when she let go of my hand.

"Yeah, but only because I was thinking of how hot of a couple we are and how Normani and Allyson are kinda cute together. But not as cute as us because were hotter than a jalapeño's coochie."

I said this fast, raising my voice trying to get Lauren to understand. She looked at me confused.

"Hotter than a jalapeño's coochie?" She asked, I nodded and she started cracking up. I nervously chuckled hoping she understood what I was trying to somewhat say.

She parked in my driveway and leaned over to peck my lips. "You my little Camzi, are hilarious. And I love you for that." She pecked my lips again. She ran to my side of the door and opened it.

"Just because we wont be talking about marriage soon doesn't mean I don't plan on marrying you." I said pecking her lips. She looked confused trying to understand what I said. I walked towards the front door leaving a confused Lauren behind.

_______

A/N: BAZINGA ⚡️