Ch. 21

A/N: This one is short but don't worry fellow reader!! There is still more to come!!

Lauren still hasn't told me when our date is. It's been two days and I still can't believe Im going on a date with her. I haven't told my mom about Lauren and I's date. She's just like Sierra, if I tell her she'll tell my dad and then they all will be bugging me about her. Sierra is the only one that knows about this. I told her I would tell mom and dad when the time is right, but for now were keeping it in the down low. I told Lauren I wouldn't kiss her until after our date. That we skipped too many steps and we jumped into kissing without dating first. Of course Lauren being Lauren she would steal kisses from me when ever she could. When my parents turned around, when she saw me in hall and especially durning the night. She would always kiss me to wake up and kissed me goodnight.

These are the things that make me fall for Lauren everyday.

I woke up but didn't feel Lauren's warm arm around my waist like I usually do. I turned and saw a folded piece if paper. It had my name on the outside I opened it and it said

"Good morning beautiful, sorry for not being there to kiss you but I kissed you before I left. I went out to prepare for our date. Oh yeah our date is tonight at six, so be really. I hope you don't mind, but because I'm such a creep I took a picture of you sleeping. You looked so cute sleeping and I wanted to remember how beautiful my date for tonight is. Sorry not Sorry. Can't wait for tonight dress casual or don't dress at all, naked is fine too. See you tonight Camzi."

"How charming." She said to dress casual. But what is casual. A shirt and shorts? A shirt and jeans? Maybe I should go naked. I don't know I'll just ask Sierra later.
_______________

So apparently my closet is full of crappy clothes. Sierra made me wear some of her clothes. I wore some high wasted jeans and a crop top, she said my ass looked nice in it and that Lauren would go crazy. So of course I wore it. Anything to make Lauren go cray cray.

I texted Lauren that I was ready. She texted back saying she would pass for me. Now I'm just waiting for that green eyed cutie to get home.

A/N: Lauren's POV next chapter