Ch. 25

A/N: What if I said I was a old man sharing my fantasies?

"Bye guys, I'll be back for the holidays." Lauren and I came to drop off Sierra at the airport. We were saying our goodbyes as she prepared to leave once again.
"Bye Sierra I'll miss you boo." I said as I hugged her.
"You better miss me bitch!"
"Bye Sierra thanks for everything." Lauren said as they both hugged.
"Anything for my future sister in law." Sierra winked at me and fixed her carryon bag. She walked away but turned back halfway.
"DONT HAVE TOO MUCH SEX!!" She yelled for everyone to here. At least she wont bother us from anymore with those comments.

Lauren and I headed home and locked our selves in side.

"So now what?" I asked once we stepped foot in the house.

"You know what I've always wanted to do?" Lauren asked with her eyes wide full of excitment.

"What." She rubbed her hands together and licked her lips like an evil villian.

"I've always wanted to stay up for forty-eight hours....straight."

I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. Fourty-eight hours, that's two days. I need my beauty sleep plus I love to sleep. This girl must be crazy.

"Then do it." She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Will you stay up with me?"

"No. I need my sleep." I stated as I turned to the living room to sit on the couch.

"Please!!! It'll be fun. Just imagine it. You and me drinking coffee, eating junk food, fighting to stay awake for fourty-eight hours....Together." She said trying to convince me. When I didn't respond she began to pout. Fuck It.

"Uggghhhhhhhh Fine." I breathed out. I'm only doing it for her and because of that stupid pout.

"YEESSS! Oh God! Ok Ok. We'll start today, but we need to buy a bunch off junk food and some water guns to stay awake." Lauren began to run around looking for her wallet and tried to unlock the knob.

She suddenly stopped and checked her watch. "It's only eight o'clock. We woke up at about ten, so that's...ten hours only thirty-eight hours left. Todays Friday so we'll be done before your parents get home." She said really quickly. Someone's excited.

Lauren tugged us out the door, back into the car and drove us to the nearest store. "Uhh Lauren there's a store right there."

Lauren turned to look at it but drove away. "I don't like the manager there he's too cocky." I chuckled and shook my head. I know she was talking about Austin. I still haven't talked to him, I hope he got the message I'm not interested since he hasn't heard from me for weeks now.

Lauren pulled over into a different store. She literally ran into the store leaving me behind jogging to catch up. She got a cart and headed straight to the candy section.

She began to throw in different varieties of cookies, marshmellows, twinkies, cereal bars, gummy worms gummy bears, and five big bags of chips. She also stocked up in soda, juice, and Arizona Teas. She then made her way to the waterguns, of course she had to get the really big ones, she two, one for each. She basically filled up the cart. She looked really hyper already.
"OH SHIT THE COFFEE!" She ran towards for the coffee leaving me to unload the cart for check out.

Lauren paid with her own money. I noticed when she first got here her wallet was fat from all the money. Now it was skinny and flat. She's starting to run out of money.

We got home and set everything on the coffee table. We each drank two cups of black coffee, I all ready began to feel my heart beating fast.

I wonder how these next thirty-eight hours will go.

A/N: I'm so doing this...one day.

Oh and I'm not old nor a man nor sharing my fantasies.

I'm actually 100% female and almost eighteen!!!!

Camila got me pregnant! Don't tell Dinah.