Ch. 17

A/N: Just a little somethin somethin 😉

I was cleaning our room when I saw Lauren out side mowing the lawn going from one side of the yard to the other. It was the hottest day of the week and the poor girl had to be outside working under the sun.

I went outside with a glass of lemonade with ice cubes inside. I walked towards Lauren, she turned off the lawn mower and walked towards me. She wore basket ball shorts and sports bra. The two pieces of clothing I love to see her in.

She drank the lemonade tilting up her chin. Her sweat dripped down her neck and disappeared once it reach her bra. Her toned abs shining from the sweat that covered it.

"Ahhhh Oh My God that was good." She said once she gulped down the whole cup.
"Take a break your sweating like a pig."I joked. She chuckled. I noticed her face was red from the sun.

We walked over to the patio and sat down on the chairs. She hanged her head back resting giving me a chance to admire her body.

"Eww I look like shit. I probably smell like shit too. I hate when I sweat soo much." She rubbed her sweaty stomach with her hands trying to wipe away the sweat.
"Mhm." I couldn't make any words with her doing that. She looked up at me with a raised eye brow. Wait did I say something embarrassing.

"So you agree I look and smell like shit?"
"What No!!! You know what, you need to get refreshed." I was going to get her more lemonade when she began to talk.

"Your right. Let's get wet." Wet? I gave her a confused face.
"Yeah let's get wet with the hose oh wait we'll just turn on the sprinklers."
Oh right.
"Sure. I'll go change." I ran upstairs to change. I wanted to impress Lauren so I put on the top half of one of my bikinis and my really short running shorts.

"Okay!!! I'm ready!!" I yelled out as I walked outside.

I looked around but I didn't see Lauren, I than felt cold water hit my back. I gasped and arched my back. I turned around and saw Lauren with the hose laughing. She sprayed me again and hit my chest and stomch. "LAUREN!! STOOPP!!!" I giggled and ran after her. I took the hose from her hands and sprayed her leaving her soaked. She ran after me I turned to run away but she wrapped an arm around my waist and laid me on the ground. The sprinklers shot up wetting us from all over. She straddled my hips and tickled me. "N-No Laur-en!!!! St-Stoooop!!" She stopped and laid completely on me tiered and out of breath as we both giggled. She had her face in my neck chuckling and gasping for air, she picked up her head and we both stopped giggling and stared into each others eyes. She started to lean in. I closed my eyes waiting for her lips to meet mine I felt her hot breath ob my lips. When they finally met we made sure it was slow and passionate. I put my arms around her neck as she held herself up.

There were kissing on the ground with sprinklers wetting us in the middle of the sun on the hottest day of the week.