Ch.46

Lauren stood not moving a muscle, she held onto Emily as if guarding her from something evil. The lady slid down on her knees hugging Lauren's legs still crying.

"Lauren! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The lady who must be her mom was desperately crying and clinging onto Lauren's legs. Lauren looked around the room trying to avoid looking down at her mom.

I moved towards her to take Emily from her arms. I carried her over far away from her mother's reach.

"Lauren perdona me. I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She kept on asking for forgiveness to Lauren who still hadn't even looked at her.

"Clara." Lauren's dad went over to pick up his wife, he held her back still crying to Lauren. Lauren went to stand in front of Emily and I.

"Well we were just leaving. Bye dad. Bye guys." Lauren waved at her dad, Chris, and Taylor. She turned and pushed me towards the front door.

"NO LAUREN!! WAIT!!" Her mom screamed out as we walked towards the big door.

"Lauren that was kinda-"

"We'll talk about it later." She simple said

She closed the front door behind her sighing deeply. I turned to make my way onto the drive way when the front door opened.

"Lauren." Lauren's dad called out to her. She held my hand as we walked closer to him.

"Look if your going to ask me to forgive her , I wont. I forgave Normani and Ally, but her I wont." Lauren stated.

Her dad sighed and nodded his head.

"Ok. But please, look she was in a car accident a few weeks ago and nearly died. That made her realize she could die any day. She said before she dies she wants to clean up all this mess she has with you. Please mija, forget about your pride and think about your mother. She's really sorry, if she could take back everything she said to you she would."

"Then she probably shouldn't have said them at all." Lauren said. She gave her dad a short hug and held my hand as we walked back towards the street in silence.

______

We got to Normani's house, they invited us out to dinner but Lauren wasn't up for it. Lauren, Emily and I stayed in Normani's home. Lauren stayed in the room lying in bed while I staid in the living room watching Emily.

I tried to talk about the situation about her mom but she always avoided it. Lauren acted as if nothing had happened, except for the first day. that was the last time she was sad. She walked around with a smile on her face in front of everyone else. But at night I heard her whimpering. I couldn't really comfort her because Emily slept between us.

Lauren never wanted someone to feel pity for her. She hid her feelings, even from me. I think I've only seen her cry twice.

_______

So we're leaving today. Yeah Lauren never really talked to her family again. We spent time with Normani and Ally instead. And I still thought they were a some what cute couple, ok they were really cute. The way Ally's so small and she always carried around a purple backpack with spikes, she literally carried it everywhere. And how Normani was so protective of her Aahhh I wonder how others see Lauren and I?

"Guys I'm going to miss y'all." Ally said hugging us. We weren't leaving just yet. We haven't even left their house yet. We were just sitting on the couch talking.

"Ally they haven't left yet." Normani yelled from the kitchen.

"I know but still."

"We'll miss you guys too." Lauren said.

"You know there's something I never understood." Ally said furrowing her brows.

"What's that babe." Normani said siting next to her with her hand stuffed in a bag of chips.

"Why don't you two just get married and adopt Emily. Like... get married. Put her up for adoption. And adopt her. So you guys can be a real family. Aww I want a family! Normani grow a dick and get me pregnant already!!!"

Adopt Emily? Hmmm.

_______

A/N: I seriously love you all like seriously, but the next chapter is thee last. I REPEAT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THEE LAST!!