Ch. 14

I walked down the stairs for breakfast seeing Lauren cleaning the floor. She was down on her knees wiping off batter from the night before.

"Wow what happened in here?" I said pretending to be shocked.

"Oh uhh.... I had a friend over last night and we kinda uhhh... got carried away." Why didn't she just tell me Jessica was here?

"Oh what friend?" I said as I ate some brownies that were on the counter.

"Just...a friend." She got up and did a double take when she saw me eating the brownies.

"No no no no no no you do not get to eat our brownies." She said pointing at me and took the half eaten brownie from my hand and shoved it in her mouth.

"Ours?" I raises my eyebrows at her. She started coughing and banging her chest. I jut stood there watching her suffer.

"Yes..my friends and I's brownies we made them hence there ours."

"Whatever I still get one because you stole one from me." She sighed and handed me half of a brownie.

"Eww no you touched it." I made my way around her to get my own when I noticed the hickey on her neck.

"I see you and your friend did more than bake brownies." She quickly looked up embarrassed and covered her hickey with her hand. She opened her mouth to say something but she stayed quiet. I walked out the kitchen feeling like my stomach dropped all the way to the ground.

Do you I like Lauren? Tattooed, pierced Lauren? The same Lauren that annoys me yet makes me feel butterflies?

Do I?......Yes.