Ch. 39

A/N: 11K holy cheese nuts! I cant believe this!! I feel so popular!! 😬

_________

When we got home we all headed into our rooms. Lauren to hers and Emily and I to mines, Lauren helped put Emily to sleep but she had to leave right after because my nosey dad was watching us. He said he's going to have 'room checks' to make sure Lauren sleeps in her room. LAME.

I woke up when I heard someone crying, I shuffled a little.

"Babe Em's crying." I murmured. I didn't hear anything.

"Lauren get up." I said again. I turned to face Lauren. "Lauren Em-"
Oh yeah. She's no longer with us. She's on the other side.

I check my phone and saw that it was six thirty. Dang it! Emily why can't you just enjoy sleeping and everyone else?

I got up and carried Emily in my arms, she was still crying. How does Lauren do this, it looks so easy when she does it. Oh gosh Emily just...just...shush already. Emily started screaming now she was turning red it was kinda scary, she had tears rolling down her checks. Oh God What Do I Do!! For a moment I wanted to cry with Emily because she just wouldn't stop.

I ran across the hall with a screaming Emily in my arms. I bursted in and the door slammed the wall making some picture frames fall. I shouldn't have done that, Emily started yelling even louder. Can I cry now?

Lauren jumped up from her bed and looked around scared.

"AHH WHAT THE HECK!!" She sat up on her bed and slowly walked towards me rubbing her eyes.

"LAUREN EMILY DOESN'T STOP CRYING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO JUST FIX IT!!!" I yelled out in agony, probably shouldn't have done that either. Lauren sighed and quickly took Emily in her arms. She laid her against her chest and patted her butt shushing her and rocking her up and down.

"It's ok baby, mommy's here sh sh sh" Lauren murmured to Emily. Yeah that's right guys, that's my women.

I dropped my body on her bed. Emily finally stopped crying, why does it only work for Lauren? Does she like her more like my parents do?

"Camz you can stop crying now." Lauren said I looked up and saw Emily sleeping in her arms. I got up and followed Lauren to our.. I mean my room. She put Emily in her crib as I laid ob my bed. Lauren started heading towards the door.

"Babe?"

"Hmm" She turned back to face me.

"I think I'm gunna cry too. Can you comfort me like you did to Emily?" Lauren furrowed her eye brows in confusion but then opened her eyes wide when she realized what I meant.

"Oohh..like..with the butt patting?" She looked confused again. I nodded biting my lip.

"But harder." I said seductively. Lauren smirked and swayed her arms back and then forward throwing them up in the air. She jumped on my bed with her arms and legs spread out making the bed squeak.

"I CAN HERE YOU TWO!!!" My nosy dad yelled from his room. Lauren got scared and fell to ground quietly because of Emily. Well she landed on my rug.

She quickly left my room, leaving me trying to control my giggles.

________

Now I know why Emily likes Lauren so much. It's because she lets her do what ever the heck she wants.

"Lauren she can eat by her self yet. You feed her." I was washing the dishes when I turn my head back and saw Emily playing with the spoon of her soup. She sat in her high chair. Lauren was supposed to be feeding her but she was recording her instead.

"Yes she can, look." I turned my body around to watch Emily. Right when I turned I saw Emily dump the little plastic bowl full of soup on her head leaving the bowl on her head.

"Awww she thinks it's a hat." Lauren cooed from behind her phone still recording and smiling wide proudly.

"Lauren she's all dirty now. And she barley even ate." I took Emily out of her chair and cleaned her up a bit.

"She needs a bath." I said and Lauren took her from my arms and carried her up the stairs to the bathroom with me following behind.

Lauren was washing away the soap that was on Emily's hair. I stood behind her waiting with Emily's towel.

"Babe I need to pee can you take it from here." I nodded and kneeled to bathe Emily. When I started to wash her body she started crying and screaming.

I heard Lauren run back from the bathroom that was in my bedroom.

"or I could just hold it." She went back to bathing Emily as I went back to holding the towel.

The doorbell rang, since we were the only ones home I had to get it. I put Emily's towel on Lauren's shoulder and went to open the door. I opened the door and saw her.

"Hi, I'm here to see Lauren."