Ch. 45

Today was Saturday, the day Lauren agreed to see her dad. He insisted on us going to her old house to see him. At first Lauren didn't want to, she didn't want to be near 'that house' again. But when her dad mentioned her brother and sister being there, she agreed.

We brought Emily with us, hopefully they wont say anything mean since she's Ana's. We got out the taxi and stood in front of the big house. We were in the Beverley Hills area, where the houses look like mansions. Lauren's house had tall black gates, a driveway that lead all the way up to the front door. Perfectly trimmed bushes separating the green lawn from the driveway. There was a fountain in the center of the driveway, tall beams along the front porch, and tall double doors that lead into the two story house.

"Oh. My. God." I said as we walked up the long drive way. I looked to my aide and saw the green grass being mowed by a man on a lawn mower.

"Is that your dad?" I turned to face her. She chuckled and shook her head.

"No. That's the gardener." Gardener? They have a gardener?

We made to the front door, Lauren rang the doorbell and we waited for the door to open.

A short lady with brown and white hair opened the door. Her eyes opened wide when she saw Lauren.

"Lauren! Your back!" She went and gave Lauren a big hug hugging her torso. Lauren chuckled and hugged her back with her hand that wasn't holding Emily.

"Mary, We're just visiting." Mary let go of Lauren and stepped back smiling wide and flatting down her apron. She opens the door wider for us and led us to the large family room while she went for Lauren's dad. Lauren sat with Emily on the couch, I stood not feeling worthy enough to sit on a couch that probably costs more than my house. I looked around seeing the furniture and flat screen that hung from the wall. I looked out the huge window and saw the huge backyard with a pool that had a waterfall and waterslide.

"LAUREN!!" I turned and saw a dark haired girl run down the stairs. She ran and hugged Lauren.

"Hay Tay!!! How you been?"

"Good.....Soo is this her?" She sat down next to Lauren and nodded towards Emily.

"Yeah, this is Emily, and that's Camila, my girlfriend." Taylor nodded with a small forced smile. Lauren told me Taylor was kinda disgusted by her lesbian ways but still sorta loved her.

"Hi." She waved at me with the sane fake smile. I smiled back and sat next to Lauren on the other side.

"Oh hey Laur, dad said something baut you stopping by." A tall dark haired guy walked in, he was cute. Ok does having good looks run in the Jauregui family? All three of them were good looking, especially Lauren.

"Yeah, I was in town so.." He came over and hugged her and shook my hand.

"And your probably the other chic in charge of the kid huh?" I nodded and looked over to see Lauren glaring at him.

"This 'chic' is Camila and she's also my girlfriend" Lauren said with a serious face. Chris smiled at me and went to sit on the chair in front of us.

"Lauren, mija. How are you?" A tall man comes into the family with arms opened to hug Lauren.

"Hi dad, I'm fine. This is Camila, my girlfriend." He gives me an awkward smile and shakes my hand.

"Is this...the baby?" He pointed toward Emily.

"Yeah, this is Emily." Lauren's dad started to chuckle.

"Emily." He said smiling.

"Well your mom will be here any minute, I don't know if you were planning on seeing her or..."

Lauren stands up tugging on my arm to stand up as well.

"Uhhh nah, I guess we'll just be lea-"

A tall brunette women comes in crying, she runs to give Lauren.

"Lauren! My princess your home! I've missed you so much!"

______

A/N: I started listening to 5SOS last night, and I feel like starting an all girl band. I call the triangle 🙋