chapter 38

(Unedited)

Rhyle's POV

Pagpasok palang ni Iya sa opisina ay gustong gusto ko na siyang yakapin at halikan. But napigilan ko aking sarili not to do it. She's really beautiful and awesome. With her long white sleeve tuck in her fitted black pants. She looks so sexy.

I'm grateful na pumayag siya to go out with me.

'Iya?' I simply said when I caught her staring at me.Oh, I missed her a lot.

I regret for hurting her. Whatever reasons I have. I deserve if magagalit siya sa akin. But looking at her. She's soo nice. Kung sa bagay.. eversince I've known her, sobrang bait naman talaga niya.

I looked at her intently. She look away. She looked at the roses and different flowers at the other side of the river.

She's 'beautiful' I said while looking at her.

I don't know if she heard me.

"Bakit?" She murmured. But I heard it clearly. A question that needs lots of answers. And I can read sadness, confusion and anger written in her face.

Sobra ko na siyang nasaktan. This time I want to make it right. I don't want to lose her again.

"I want you back." I said in a low tone looking at her eyes. I'm trying to captured it pero masyadong mailap ang mga mata niya.

I don't what's running in her mind after I said those words. Yung mga malamlam niya na mga mata ay parang napalitan na ng galit.

"No". She blurted out. " Seven years is enough for you to hurt me. And I'm not allowing you to hurt me again Rhyle. " she said in a controlled emotion. Anger.

"Yeah I know but I'm here para kunin ang para sa akin." I said arrogantly. I'm expecting that reaction from her. I know na hindi madali to gain her trust again. But I have to gain and have her again.

"What do you mean?. Gusto kong malaman mo na kaya ako sumama sa'yo ngayon because I want to hear reasons from you. " she said battling my gaze. "But it seems that you won't give me that damn explanation of yours and trying surprised me again." She said sarcastically. I see anger into fear and fear into hurt. But more of hurt and feart on her face.

Oh not again Rhyle. Sh*t.. As much as possible ayoko siyang saktan but I have to tell her the truth even if I hurt her again. I need to be tough on this.

She needs to know why I didn't communicate to her 7 years ago but I think this is not the right time to tell her. Ayoko ko nang balikan ang past na nagpapaalala ng aking katangaha at karuwagan. Ngayon ang mahalaga. And seeing her again made me yern and longed to have her back. I've waisted so much time already. At gagawin kong lahat makuha ko lang ang gusto ko. Siya at si Hopie.

I love her damn much. And no one can stop me to have her back, even her.

************

Iya's POV

"Yeah I know but I'm here para kunin ang para sa akin."

Those words keeps on rewinding in my head. What does he mean? Anong para sa kanya.

Ang sakit lang kasi dahil parang wala lang. Ok lang na iniwan at sinaktan niya ako noon. At wala pala siyang plano na magpaliwanag. Ano to? It's so unfair.

"What do you mean?. Gusto kong malaman mo na kaya ako sumama sa'yo ngayon because I want to hear reasons from you." Damn.

"But it seems that you won't give me that damn explanation of yours and trying to surprised me again."I said furiously. I'm trying to control my anger and see the situation differently.