Chapter 46 The Vows

Rhyle's POV

"Hey are you okay?" Siniko ako ni JC. "Relaxed, ang aga pa para mag-alala." He smiled to make me at ease.

Hindi lang ako mapakali. Excited na ewan. Maybe because I missed her and gusto ko na siyang makita. Isang linggo din kaya na hindi kami nagkita. Yan daw ang pamahiin. Wala kaming magawa. Kailangan naming sumunod kahit pa na kasal na kami civil and may anak na.

One hour earlier kami dumating sa simbahan. JC teased me na super excited daw ako. But it's true kaya di ako napipikon. At kung ano - ano pang nalalaman niyang biro. Maybe he just want me to relaxed and be at eased.

"Paano kung nagbago ng isip ni Iya? Lagot na." Biro ni Justine and ma realized niya na ako pala talaga ang mahal niya.

Sumimangot ako. Batukan ko ang mga ito. "Malabong mangyayari yun bro.!" Bwelta ko.

Nagtawanan sila. Kumindat si Justine na parang nanunudyo. Napailing na lamang ako. Loko loko talaga o.

Hindi na namin namalayan ang oras 10minuets na lang at magsisimula na ang seremonya.

Napatingin ako sa door ng simbahan. I saw Liz there standing gorgeously giving me a signal that Iya was already there. I smiled at her nodding.

Bigla tuloy akong kinabahan. God I'm so excited to see her.

They started play our favourite and recommended music. The entourage started to move. It made me more nervous when they closed the door. I can't see Iya.

*****

Sobrang kinakabahan ako na excited. Mama squeezed my hand. I looked at her and smiled. She said 'I love you'.

"I love you too ma. Thank you."

Suddenly the door opened. I inhaled deeply to catch some air. It feels like I couldn't breath.

Oh God.

Everyone's eyes is on me. They were all smiling and I can see there excitement as I started to step in the red carpet.

My eyes landed on Rhyle, standing strikingly handsome at the end at malapit sa altar.

This is it.. it's a dream come true na maikasal sa lalaking pinakamamahal ko. Who would thought that we will end up together?

Every time na binabalikan ko how we started, end up and reunited again ay nagpapasalamat ako kay God. I'm just so grateful that God gave us a second chance.

Namalayan ko nalang na inbinibigay na ako ni mama sa taong pinakamamahal ko.

"Hey... you're so beautiful. I missed you." He whispered as he held my hand. I smiled at him.

"Thank you... Oh shocks... I'm so nervous." I muttered.

He smiled and clasped my hand to him. He interlocked it. And led me to the altar. He whispered. "Relaxed okay? I love you."

Tumango lang ako at ngumiti sa kanya. Hays. Hinawakan ako ni Rhyle sa beywang and pulled me closer.

While the ceremony goes on. Ang kulit lang niya. He played with my right hand and fingers. I glanced at her but he is not looking. Siguro kinakabahan din to. Ang kulit lang. Minsan nagtatama yung mga tingin namin and he would say I Love You na walang sound. And at times he would wink at me.

We exchange vows and I Do's.
And later... I pronounced you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride..

Nangingislap ang mga mata ni Rhylle sa saya. "Now I can truly say that you are mine. Really mine my Mrs. Iya Savedra."

"I love you baby." He claimed my lips as if he really claimed my whole being."

I love you too, my Rhyle.

***************

Vows...

Iya...

I may be not the strongest person but I may not be weak. I can't promise you the perfect life but I can do my best to make it perfect. I may not be a sweet as you want me to be but I can prove to you that life is sweet when you are with me. Ang daming nangyari sa atin and to summarized it all. I'm grateful that you are here with me. Looking so inlove and lovely. Love means a lot.  But The Love I Found in you was sureal. So unconditional that I don't deserve. The love you have was like secret to be discover. I'm lucky that I've found it and have it. My life would not be the same without you Iya. And as long as I live. Promise you that the love I found in you would be forever cherish.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY..
I love you Iya..

Rhyle...

You're the most wonderful thing happened to me. Knowing you was the best part of my life. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to love you. Thank you for giving me the chance to love you and have your heart. I promise I'll take care of it. If not, put me in jail. For I want to be in prison rather than hurt you. I may not be the best wife but I will  bring out the best in you. Thank you for fighting death for us ni Hopie. Surely it will not put in vain. My heart belongs to you Rhyle. Your love for me was my secret to go on and strengthened me as a person.
I love you Rhyle and I will always do. 'Till death do us part.

**********

Thank you so much for reading Iya's Secret (The Love I Found in You)
Hope you could listen to Jim Brickman songs..

Ganda po kasi ng lyrics niya relatable..

This is my first story.. and I hope nabigyan ko po ng hustisya ang plot ng story ko.

You can comment o message me po. I'll aplreciate it po.
Thank you...

Love lots...
God Bless po..