Epilogue

"Are you okay?" Tanong ni Rhyle while I'm looking at the view of the whole city. Tumango ako telling him na okay lang.

After our honeymoon sa Hongkong ay sinimulan ko na ang pagdesign ng bahay na magiging kanlungan ng aming masayang pamilya. Nag resign na rin ako sa trabaho and decided to stay na muna sa bahay to take care Rhyle and Hopie.

Sa laki ng bahay 2 lang ang katulong namin. I personally took care of Hopie and Rhyle's needs. Nag - eenjoy ako. Especially Rhyle loved to pamper me with material things and leisure.
Expressing his love through it. Nasanay na ako ng konti.

Rhyle became the CEO of their company. But even if his job ate most of his time. He finds time to be there sa amin ni Hopie lalo na sa mga special occasions.

"Akala ko ba hindi ka uuwi ngayong lunch?" I ask facing him na. His hands never leaving my waist and he pulled me closer. He's so near. I can feel his breath. So fresh. Nakakakilig na ewan lang. I'm so fascinated by his facial features. Kahit kailan hindi siya nakakasawang tingnan. Guwapo talaga. I love to trace the hemline of his face.

And his lips. I remember how his lips ran in every part of my body. Savoring and memorizing every part of it. The passion and the urge for him hit me.

Perv lang Iya? Hays.. e sobrang lapit kasi.. sino ang hindi matuturn on?

"Don't look at me like that babe." He chuckled.

My face heat up. I'm blushing. Ano ba yan Iya. I smiled teasing him. "And why? What's wrong if I looked at you. I have all the right to do that. Bakit ba ayaw mo?"

He groaned. "Do you really want me to stay here ha. Anyway I can cancel my appointments." Namumungay ang mga mata niyang sabi. I know, he too getting horny coz I can feel his hardness.

"No way Mister Rhyle... wala akong sinasabi sayo ha." Pinandilatan ko siya kunwari.

"But the way you looked at me say so.."

"Meaning?"

"Don't play naive baby. You know what I mean."

"What?"

Instead of answering me his lips conquered mine. So sweet and wanting more.

The kiss. It's an appetizer before we enjoy the main course.

"I love you Iya. My delicious wife na kahit kailan di ako magsasawa at paulit - ulit na mahalin ka. Mula dito sa puso ko, sa buo kong pagkatao at hanggang sa kama, di ako magsasawa sa iyo."

"Talaga lang ha." Tukso ko.

"Yeah. And I'll prove it now hanggang sa maubos lahat ng enerhiya natin."

And he started kissing me. Caressing.

I groaned. "Stop it Rhyle. Masyado kang maraming sinasabi. Wanna enjoy the other side dish? Just bring me to our room and taste it. And most of all , we'll enjoy and savor the delicious main course."

Nagulat siya sa sinabi ko but to hell my inhibitions. His my husband anyway.

He gave me a smirk and a naughty smile.

And napatili na lang ako ng bigla niya akong binuhat papuntang master's bedroom.

***************

The end na po finally..

Unless my part 2..hehe joke..

Sobrang thank you po sa support...

Take care and God bless po..

All Rights Reserved..
October 25, 2018