Prolouge

Four Weeks Earlier

It was a Friday night and surprisingly the skies were clear with 0% chance of rain. After six days of constant rain, Dave thought that it would never let up. Luckily for him, tonight would be a good one for him and his boys. It had been a few weeks since Dave and his boys had been out. Each of them were equally as excited to be reunited again. Dave had been working his ass off and all he wanted to do tonight was let loose and enjoy himself at Engine Room.

​Dave double parked his truck in front of the club and got out. He had no care or fears when it came down to getting tickets. The club was packed wall to wall and there was no way in hell that he was going to walk from around the block just to get in the club. The boys were already turning up in the section that they had reserved. Dave was the last one to get there being that he took his time getting dressed. People who didn't know him would probably label him as a certified pretty boy, but he was far from it. He just liked to look good.

​"I know y'all niggas aint start without me!" Dave joked as he entered the section.

"Nah, we started without you Bruh," Rico replied sarcastically. Dave shot him the middle finger and dapped the rest of his niggas up.

A blunt was being rotated amongst the group and Dave took Rico's turn just to be petty. Dave inhaled the smoke from the blunt and glanced over the club. Although tonight was for the boys, he couldn't help to think about which one of these females he was taking home with him tonight. Out of all the women that were in the club, he knew there was at least one that was fine enough to get his attention.

​Dave wasn't picky when it came to women. He truly did not have a type, he claimed that he just loved women. Of course, a fat ass, big tits, and a pretty face were a plus when it came down to making his decision though. None of his women ever looked the same. He's had Mexican, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Black and White women. You name it, he's sampled it.

​"Uh oh, Rico! There go Danielle!" CJ said as Danielle started to pass by. Danielle was this girl that they knew from around the way. Rico always had a crush on her since they were kids. Every time he shot his shot she blocked it. The shit was pure comedy to the rest of the boys. Every time Danielle was around they would tease Rico about it just to get a reaction out of him.

​Danielle headed towards the section the boys were in once she heard them say her name. It was loud as hell in the club no lie, but she knew Rico and his friend's voices from a mile away. Danielle was one of the baddest females bred out of Harlem and she knew it. She came from a long line of fine women and she knew how to use it to her advantage if you know what I mean. Men and women eyed her with lust and mean mugs as she walked by. It didn't bother her because Danielle was used to the cat calls and random glares. At this point she was immune to it so she simply ignored it.​

​The bouncer let Danielle in the section along with her plus one. She smiled as she made her way over to Dave and his crew. The boys talked amongst themselves as the ladies made their way to them. They boasted about how fine Danielle was. Rico dreamed of the day Danielle would be his even though he knew that his dream would never come true. He didn't even care any more. The woman was that fine.

​Danielle hugged the boys and took her seat next to Dave. "Who this you with, D?" He asked.

"Oh, yall this my cousin –"

"Teylor." The girl interrupted as she stuck her hand out for Dave to shake. He accepted, "Its nice to meet you, Mama."

Dave took in Teylor's appearance. Out of all the years he'd known Danielle, he'd never seen or met Teylor before. She was fine as hell like her cousin. She was the full package; pretty face, big ass, big tits, everything that Dave loved in his women.