13.

T E Y L O R

"What should I weaaaarrrr?" I sighed. Finding decent looking clothes was starting to stress me out. I can't wear what I wanna wear and I refuse to wear maternity clothes.

"Just pick something. You'll look good in whatever." He said.

"It's not that easy, Dave."

"Ion even kno' why you stressin'. We going to eat so you might as well be comfortable." He said.

"You come find me something then."

"Iight, lemme see." I moved over so he could get in my closet. He looked through what I had on hangers before pulling out a simple puma fit.

"That shirt is gonna cling to my stomach." I told him.

"So? You look cute pregnant. You been tryna hide my seed long enough."

"So you ready to go public with it?" I asked.

"Ion care if people know. I just don't want that unwanted and unneeded stress on you from the media."

It was my choice to try to hide my pregnancy for as long as I could. I didn't have a reason I just wanted to. I knew sooner or later that people would find out that Dave had gotten me pregnant, but I didn't know when that time would come.

We both got dressed in my room. Dave had come over to shower over here since he'd been in the studio all night and Danielle's apartment was closer to his mom's house than his was.

"Which ones?" I asked holding up two different jackets.

"The cam— wait is that mine?" He asked.

"Yep."

"I been looking all over for that jacket."

"I know." I smiled, "So we both agree on the Camo jacket? Yes? Ok, great."

"I want my shit back!" He yelled loud enough from the bathroom so I could hear. He's not getting this jacket back. I laughed to myself.

***

 O M N I S C I E N T

O M N I S C I E N T

"Ready?" Dave asked Teylor. They'd just arrived to his parent's home. Cars were everywhere and you could hear the loud music blasting from the backyard. If it was one thing that the Brewster's knew how to do was throw a party.

"Yea," she answered. Dave hopped out of his truck before going around to help Teylor out. She thanked him and they made their way towards the house hand in hand.

Teylor wasn't nervous at all about meeting Dave's family. She was excited about eating more so than anything. Dave had told her that his mom loved Sweet Potato pie, so she made her one so she wouldn't show up to the party empty handed.