12.

T E Y L O R

"I'm done with that online dating shit. I can't ever have one successful date. I don't know what it is and I don't care anymore to figure it out, but fuck that shit. I'm done." Danielle rumbled.

"What happened this time?" I asked.

"I don't even wanna talk about it. I might get pissed off again." She rolled her eyes

"Remind me why you won't talk to.. what's his name? Rico?" I asked as I took the chicken out of the oven.

"Girl, Rico gets on my nerves more than anybody else in the world. I don't want him."

"I think you should give him a chance." I reasoned.

"Give my boy a chance!" Dave yelled from the bathroom.

I laughed, "How bad could it be? You've known him for a long time so it won't be like you're meeting up with a total stranger."

"Girl, Rico is annoying and I can't deal with that."

"He's annoying because you make him that way. The nigga been tryna take you out for forever." I laughed, "he deserves at least one date."

"Right. My nigga thirsty. Give him a lil water... if you got some left." Dave laughed as he came in the kitchen.

"You thought that was funny?" Danielle mugged him.

"Nope. I knew it was funny."

Our nap time yesterday ended up turning into a full night's sleep with Jace and Kairi. I think we all were tired as hell yesterday for some odd reason. Instead of going home, they just spent the night here.

"Go get them up so they can eat."

"Who? Me?" Dave pointed at himself.

"No shit." I said sarcastically.

Danielle and I set the table while we waited on Dave to come back. He walked back in holding a half awake Jace and an alert Kairi. Jace rested his head on Dave's shoulder and Kairi's wild curls sat on top of her head. "Good Morning babies!" I cooed. "Jace?" I called out, "wake up and give mommy kisses." I told him. He just looked at me like bitch get out my face.

"No kisses for mommy?" I asked. He shook his head no. Jace was not a morning person at all. He hated being woken up out of his sleep. If no one woke him up in the mornings, he would sleep the day away. It's almost lunch time now and he would still be asleep if I allowed him to.

"Damn, Jace just said fuck you in the most humble way possible." Danielle said.

"Hell yeah." Dave laughed, "Jace give mama kiss." He told him. Jace shook his head and turned it in the other direction.

"You acting like your trifling ass daddy, Jace and that's not cute, but it's ok ima take Kairi's kisses." I took Kairi out of Dave's arms and kissed all over her little cheeks.

"Woooooow Kairi? It's like that?" Dave asked her. "You just gon let her take DaDa kisses like that? That's crazy."