16.

"This is Brenda Johnson coming to you live with Breaking News. Behind me is where a missing 2 year old boy was just found safely. It has not been confirmed yet, but onlookers are saying that the little boy is believed to be Devin Franklin's son. The family has been notified and will be down soon to confirm. We will have more information for you in a few. John... back to you"

Teylor heard the news on CNN and immediately tried to contact Devin only to get his voicemail. She thought she was tripping, but she wasn't. She tried calling once more, but it didn't ring at all this time. Devin was declining her calls.

Jace's Dad

I just thought  that you'd like
to know that our son was found.
The authorities are waiting
on one of us to get down there
to confirm that it's him.

I'm at a doctors Appointment
with my wife. I'll be down there
when I'm done.

Are you serious right now?
Our child may have been
found and you don't care
enough to have a sense of
urgency to see where he is?
I'm in New York, but I'm
for damn sure on my way
to see about my son.

Ok

Teylor decided not to respond back so she could keep her cool. She quickly found a large duffel bag and started to throw a few things in there for her flight. Although she didn't wanna think about it, Devin had really pissed her off. She didn't understand how Devin was so careless when it came down to their child, but hopefully she wouldn't have to deal with it much longer. She could've sworn he was just trying to do all he could for Jace, but as soon as he told Teylor that Gianna was pregnant, his whole energy shifted.

Dave had them and Danielle on the first Private Jet to Miami. They didn't even bother to change what they had on. They just quickly packed a bag just in case they had to stay over night and left as soon as they heard the news.

Teylor was glad that there was a bed on the jet

Teylor was glad that there was a bed on the jet. Sleep was probably the only thing that could calm her nerves right now. Teylor climbed on the bed and rested her head on the pillow. Dave waited until she got comfortable to join her.

Teylor was in a very emotional state since she'd talked to Devin this morning and Dave could tell that she was really feeling some type of way about the situation.

"Why do you do all this for me?" Teylor asked.

"What you mean?"

"Why do you care so much about me and do so much for me?"

"I'm just doing what any other real nigga supposed to do. On top of that, I fuck with you. I mean, you and Jace grew on me and ima do right by y'all always. I go hard for the people I love 10,000%. I'm really glad that I can help, forreal.