17.

Harlem
Teylor's Gender Reveal

"Mommy!" Teylor exclaimed. She was so surprised to see her mom who she hadn't seen since she left Atlanta. "I thought you couldn't make it?"

"Now you know I wouldn't miss this for the world. I have a new grand baby on the way—God, You're huge TeyTey." She said rubbing over Teylor's stomach.

"Don't remind me." Teylor rolled her eyes. This pregnancy was nothing like her first one with Jace. This baby had really been putting her through hell. Not to mention her heart burn, morning sickness, and everything else she was going through was 10 times worse than it was with Jace. That's how she knew she would be having a girl.

"Move, Ma. All these bags heavy as hell."

"Girl, you've been bothering my last nerve this whole trip. You got one mo' time." Teylor's mom stepped forward so her daughter could come in.

"Girl, please." She sat the bags down, "Hey sista' girrrrl!! And Hey TT's other baby!" She rubbed over Teylor stomach. "Teylor, is this your baby daddy crib? He got y'all living nice as fuck." She boasted.

"I don't live here." Teylor said as she closed the front door.

"Bitch, why not?"

"She will be soon." Dave interrupted as he made his way down the stairs.

"Ooo, I like this energy." Teylor's sister said.

"D, this is my Mommy, Toni and my little sister Teygan." Teylor introduced. "Y'all this is David."

"It's nice to finally meet y'all." Dave said. "I need hugs. We family now." Dave laughed.

"Tey, why you didn't tell me BabyDaddy was this fine? And he's paid?" Teygan asked.

"Aht Aht," Teylor shook her head

"Excuse her, that's my wild child. It's nice to meet you too, David." Toni smiled.

"Call me Dave, and I don't think she can be anymore wild than Teylor." Dave laughed, "How you doing, Beloved?" He asked Teygan.

"Just fine." She smiled. "Where can I put these gifts?"

Teylor pointed, "There's a table set up outside for gifts. Danielle should be out there so just look for her."

"Ya moms and sister seem like cool people."

"They are. You'll like my momma for real." Teylor smiled.

"I know I will. Why you ain tell me she was so bad? Dave laughed.

"I didn't find anything funny."

"My bad, Mama. You ready to go back out there?" He asked.

"Yea. How do I look?" Teylor asked running her hands across the top of her head.