7.

T E Y L O R

"Why you still got that jacket on? You cold?" Danielle asked me.

"It's freezing in here. Can you turn the heat on?"

"Girl. It's 92 degrees out side and it's summer time. I am not about to turn the heat on. What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know. I think it's been of a change in the atmosphere. I'd gotten accumulated to being in Miami and now I'm in Harlem. It's a different atmosphere and climate up here."

"Mm. You need to go to the doctor or something because I don't get sick and I won't get sick. Where the hell is my Lysol?" She went and found it and sprayed everywhere and everything around me.

"Stop, that shit stinks, D!"

"Nope! I'm not getting sick!" She continued spraying.

I'd been out of it for the past few days and all i really wanna do is sleep. This cold that I have is really kicking my ass. I removed the cover from around my body and slid my feet in my house shoes so I could go pee.

"And you got the shits! You might have that stomach bug that's going around." She frowned. That only made her spray more.

"I don't have to shit, D. I'm going to pee." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not taking no chances. ZERO, ZIP, NADA." She sprayed in my direction.

I got this queasy feeling in my stomach and the next thing I knew I was emptying my stomach in the toilet.

"Hell yeah, you got to go!" Danielle pinched her nose. "That stomach bug shit is no joke, but you need to go to the doctor. ASAP!"

"I told you to stop spraying all that Lysol. It was making me nauseated." I told her as I began to brush my teeth.

She quickly began to gather her things, "You go in that room and shut the door so I can get Jace the hell out of here. He can't afford to be sick right now."

I rolled my eyes. Danielle was always an over-exaggerator. I went in the room I was staying in and closed the door like she said.

"We're gone! Text me when you get to the doctors and let me know what they say so I know if I'll have to bomb this place out!" She hollered from the door, "Tell your mommy bye, Jace!"

"Byeeeeeeeee!" Jace said.

"Bye baby!" I yelled from behind the door  loud enough for him to hear me.

"Take yo ass to the doctor, Teylor! I'm not playing." I heard the door shut and the locks turn behind her.

Sighing, I sat on the bed and texted the only person I knew who would probably know where a doctors office was. How the hell did Danielle think I was supposed to get there let alone find a doctors office that accepted walk ins.

My Friend Dave🙂

👀👀
Read at 11:14 a.m.

What

Wow. Rudeness😒
Delivered

I was wondering if you knew of a doctors office or somewhere I could go to get checked out, other than the hospital. I think I have a cold 😪