21.

Word had gotten out about the big brawl between Dave East and Devin Franklin at a downtown night club in Miami last night. Nobody knew what transpired before Devin got his ass handed to him and that's what all the blogs were searching to try to figure out. It was spreading more rapidly because there was video footage and anyone can clearly see that Dave is not to be fucked with. The chances of Dave being released were looking very slim to none being that it happened on the weekend, but his team was trying their best to get him out on time and back to New York in time for the baby shower. 

Teylor slept peacefully as Teygan and Danielle paced the floor of her room trying to figure out how they would tell Teylor that Dave is in jail. Danielle had just gotten off the phone with Rico and he told her that they were trying their best to get Dave out but she wasn't sure how soon it would be.

"I got an idea. Just follow my lead." Danielle whispered as she unplugged Teylors phone off the charger, entered her code, and did what she needed to do. "And now we wait."

Moments passed as the girls waited on Teylor to awaken. The sun was starting to shine brightly through the balcony doors of Dave and Teylor's master bedroom. Teylor slowly awakened feeling very much excited about today's celebration for her baby boy.

"Good Morning Sunshine," Danielle spoke cheerfully.

Teylor waved and eased out of the bed to empty her bladder and brush her teeth. Danielle and Teygan followed her and patiently waited outside of the bathroom door.

"Damn," Teylor said as she almost bumped into Danielle as she exited the bathroom. Her eyes traveled to her night stand where her purse was supposed to be. "Where's my phone?"

"Oh... I had it this morning when Dave called. Here" Danielle lied as she handed her phone back.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because he couldn't talk long. They were trying to get everything figured out with their flight."

Teylor frowned, "What happened?"

"They over slept and missed their flight," Teygan mentioned before Danielle could come up with something. "But he did tell us to let you know not to worry and that he's going to make it." She smiled.

Teylor nodded.

"The chef is here preparing breakfast. As soon as you finish, you have to shower so you can be ready for hair and makeup by 12. And we have to be leaving here by 3:30 to make it to the venue on time. Ok?" Danielle asked as she helped Teylor down the stairs.

"Got it," Teylor nodded. "Good Morning," Teylor greeted the chef with a warm smile and kissed Jace and Kairi's cheeks. "Is it good?" She asked the two. Jace and Kairi looked at her before focusing their attention to their plates and used their little fingers to stuff their mouths with food.

The chef served the girls their plates. "This looks so good. Thank you," Teylor smiled.