10.

(Teylor in MM)

O M N I S C I E N T
One Month Later

One month passed and Teylor was loving her new job. Dave meant what he said to her back in Miami. The first thing he did when he got back to Harlem was hire her as his new assistant. He never really had one, but he always seemed to manage. He had someone else working as his assistant and his booking agent. He figured he would take that load off their back and give it to Teylor so she'd have some kind of legal income coming in.

The job wasn't hard at all. Teylor kept him up to date with his shows, appearances, and interviews. She attended all of them, including studio sessions. She managed his day to day tasks of his business and personal life so that he wouldn't miss anything important. She was sure to incorporate time for her doctors appointments in his schedule so he could make them all; per his request. Teylor thought that it was easy money. It definitely wasn't like your average job. She just rode around with Dave all day and made sure that he made every event on his schedule for that day. Dave didn't want her working too hard so he knew that Teylor being his assistant was the perfect job for her. That way he could keep an eye on her and be actively involved in her pregnancy every step of the way.

Dave stood outside of Danielle's apartment and waited on someone to open the door. He'd come to get Teylor so they could head out for dinner with his label. They hosted a dinner every other month for all of its employees so Dave always attended because he'd never been the type to turn down free food.

"Hi, D." Danielle opened the door. "She's almost ready." He nodded and headed to the back of the apartment.

"Hey big head," he yelled loud enough for Teylor to hear him and continued on his search for Jace. Jace heard Dave's voice and his little feet came running down the hallway. Dave caught him before he ran into his legs. "Wassup Jace!" Dave attempted to dap him.

"Sup Dace!" Jace smiled at Dave.

"No, I'm Dave. You're Jace." Dave told him.

"I Dace?" He pointed at himself.

"That's right lil man," Dave nodded. "Let's go see what's taking ya' mama so long."

"Don't come back here!" Teylor yelled from the bathroom. She was about to go crazy because nothing that she picked out to wear tonight was fitting her how she wanted it to.

Dave shook his head and went back out to the living room with Jace still in his arms.

"She'll be out in a minute." Danielle said as she flopped down on the couch.

"I'm chillin'. We got time. Ain't that right Jace?"

Jace nodded his head full of curls and continued playing with the chains Dave had around his neck.

Teylor came out shortly. Finally somewhat content with the outfit she chose. Everything she tried on made her feel like she was huge. Her 3 month old belly was starting to poke and she didn't want anyone to notice it yet.

"Do I look pregnant?" Teylor asked both Dave and Danielle.

"No. You look fine. Now leave." Danielle said.

"What do you think?" She asked Dave.

"If I didn't know you were, I wouldn't be able to tell. You look good tho so stop stressin'." He kissed her forehead.