Chapter 43 Weaker (edited)

Tsubaki watched intensely as Rose's hand grabbed at Rachet's neck. Her smile widened as she lifted her brother off the ground by his neck. CRASH! Rose had thrown the Servamp of Anger into a nearby wall. Ratchet yelled out in pain then busted out of the wall rushing for his sister only to be blown back into the wall by a massive gust from Rose's fans.

Tsubaki watched the other battle commence as well, C3 goons along with his subclass family, his siblings, and their eves fought the Servamp clones that Ririi created. But he saw something no one else had noticed earlier, the clones were starting to fade away and Ririi didn't look so well. That's when it dawned on him, "that's it!" Tsubaki slashed into the clone of himself and darted towards Ratchet, but vines burst through the ground shielding Tsubaki from entering the battle between Rose and Ratchet.

"We can't interfere with that battle Tsubaki, it's a family matter at this point. She's preventing you from entering."

Hugh looked over to Tsubaki for a split second until his clone kicked him in the back. It was a clash against the clones, but as quickly as the battle started between the clones- it started to fade.

Rose had slashed Ratchet's chest with her weapon, just like Roses wound on her cheek the scar on ratchets' chest was not fading. Tsubaki gasped and watched the battle continue between the siblings, he felt useless because he could not do anything to help Rose. "That actually hurt?!? why?!?" "Because dumbass, if you remember right we off-brands have the power to kill each other, and the only way to kill an off-brand is with another off-brand. If I were to drive this fan into your heart you would fade away."

Kuro as well watched the battle between Rose and Ratchet, he also noticed that Ririi was on her knees. The book was on the ground and she was starting to shake her head rapidly, Callein was doing the same. The mind-controlled girls were shaking it off. They were starting to fight against Ratchet who had taken control of their minds. "That's it, Rose is making Ratchet weaker. The weaker he gets the weaker his mind control is on these girls."