Chapter 43: Beitacle Hotel

We then walked over to an alleyway and waited for the Leader to finish his conversation on the phone.

"Looks like we got the chain user's identity" he said and hung up. Me, Gon and Killua perked up.

"He has three remaining allies. Let's go" he said. The pink haired woman held me and Killua and Shizuku held Gon. We started walking over to the hotel quietly.

'Now that they know about Kurapika. The mission failed. Capturing Pakunoda is useless. He should change his target to the boss' I thought.

We reached the hotel a while later. We walked over to one of the poles and waited there.

"Wait here" ordered the leader.

"You bastard! Do you realise what time it is?! Idiot! It's Beitacle Hotel! How many times do I have to repeat my self?!" shouted an all too familiar voice.

'Leorio!' I thought and smiled.

"What are you looking at, eh?" he Shouted and looked at us.

"Should I get rid of him?" asked Shizuku.

"Ignore him" said the Leader.

"Eh? This ain't a show!" He said and turned around. "Damn my future is dark because of the people working for me! Listen up! I'll close my eyes like nothing happened, just this once. One more mistake and you'll get it for good. Now listen good. Seven on the dot! You'd best be at the hotel by then!" He said and 'hung up'.

'It must be a message! Seven on the dot, use the darkness to our advantage!' I thought and glanced at Gon and Killua in the corner of my eye. They nodded softly and I nodded back, getting the message.

"It's time for our last song. This request comes from Kicchomu-san" said the radio. I glanced at the clock and noticed that there were 3 more minutes until it's 7.

"Paku and the others are here" announced Shizuku.

"Oh? What's this? You got caught again?! I get it. You changed your minds and decided to join, right?" Laughed Nobunaga.

"We didn't know that the reward on you guys was rescinded" said Killua.

"So you screwed up again while stalking us? Didn't you learn your lesson? But this must be fate at work" said Nobunaga. I glanced at the clock.  2 more minutes. "Well, let's be friends!" Smiled Nobunaga.

"Like hell" I said.

"Ah it's Yutsu's sister! Hey boss, did you know that?" Asked Nobunaga as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"This girl?" asked the Leader.

"Yeah. It was quite a shock" said Nobunaga. The leader eyed me carefully.

"Hm!" I said and turned my head and closed my eyes.

"Yeah! We were only following you for the reward. We don't even want to look at your faces!" said Killua and did the same. 

"I agree!" said Gon and closed his eyes as well. 'Good job' I thought and smirked mentally.

"Well boss? They've got guts,right?" said Nobunaga. "Their sass reminds me of Uvo!" He laughed.

"That's probably because they're kids. They know no fear. Anyways, describe the Chain user for us" said the pink haired lady, looking at Pakunoda.

"Before that, Paku. Check these kids again" stated the Leader.

'Shiiiiiittttt! If they check us that means they'll know everything. Damn it! Come on, come on. When is it gonna turn 7' I thought, sweat dropping.