Chapter 34: Leaving Whale Island

Killua pulled out his phone and pressed some numbers on it.

"Oh Gotoh. It's Killua....Yeah I'm alright....Now?! Who cares where I am. If I tell you, my mother might find out. Anyway put Piggy on" he talked to Gotoh on the phone. I sighed.

"Here it goes again" I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Don't lie! He never goes outside. Tell him if he doesn't answer in the next 10 second I'll break all his figures!" Shouted Killua on the phone. Killua went quiet for a moment then put on his disgusting and horrible smirk of his.

"I was kidding, bro. You don't have to get so mad" he said in a mocking voice. Killua then started talking about Greed Island.

"You don't own a copy?.....tch.....pretty much.....Ehh? You gave up because it was beyond your ability? Ah, so tell me this lead you have.....I'll trade you for a Greed Island memory card...I happen to have got my hands on a memory card. You can probably decipher the data and recreate the game right?....I don't lie when I make deals........Hold on. Don't say anything over the phone!.....Yeah.....Yeah, I see....Okay I got it. I'll send you the memory card by the usual method" and with that, Killua hung up. He faced me and Gon and started speaking.

"Sorry, I ended up trading the memory card" he said.

"It's fine, it's just a copy"

"But in return, I got two solid pieces of information. First, there is a website for Hunters, only accessible by Hunters. We can probably find the leads on Greed Island there" He explained.

"Ah! Okay then I'll use my Hunter's license" smiled Gon and hopped to the laptop.

"You stupid! If you use your home computer, they'll know your address!" Said Killua holding him back.

"The second lead is the auction in Yorknew city" said Killua.

"Huh? Isn't that.." said Gon.

"That's where were supposed to meet Kurapika and Leorio." I said.

"In September they're gonna have an auction in Yorknew City, my brother told me it's probably a hoax, but there is a rumour that someone will distribute several copies at the auction" said Killua.

"Maybe that someone is Ging" smiled Gon. Me and Killua nodded.

"We'll need a crazy amount of money to buy a copy" said Gon.

"Yeah" I said. Killua nodded.

"Alright then, I'm gonna go and help Mito-san with whatever so see ya" I said and stood up. They waved.

I went downstairs and entered the kitchen.

"Hey, do you need any help cooking?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"You don't need to do anything, I'm sure you three have some important stuff to be discussing, I can do it myself" she said stirring the pot. I shook my head.

"No, we're already done here. We discussed everything and were done, so it's fine, I want to help" I said.

"Okay then, would you mind cutting up those vegetables over there?" She asked.

"Sure" I smiled and got to work.

................................................................

I started setting the table and saw Gon and Killua walk in. I smiled and Gon ran in.

"Wow! There's so much food" he said looking around.

"Yeah. You won't be back for a while... So you better fill up now" said Mito-san. Gon looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you" He said and we all sat and started eating.