Chapter 69: Flashbacks and Dreams

Waking up slowly, my head started hurting. I don't know why but I felt very sick and dizzy. I decided to try and forget it and just go ahead and start training. I met up with the friends at breakfast and we started training. 2 hours in however, the splitting pain in my head returned, I collapsed on the floor, holding my head.

"Y/N? That's strange, why are you collapsing now? We haven't even done anything yet?" said Bisky, looking up from her magazine.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" asked Gon, stopping his Ren and crouching down to my level, Killua looked back with a concerned face.

"I'm fine. I just have a headache" I smiled weakly, getting up. Bisky eyed me for a moment and put her magazine down.

"Y/N if you're-" she started but then everything went black. I felt myself fall, colliding with the hard floor.

..............................................................

Huh? What is this? I looked around. I was at my house, in the dining room, specifically. My mother and father sat at both ends of the table whilst me and my siblings sat at either side of the dining table. Everyone was eating normally, just like how we used to. A confused expression made it's way onto my face as I looked around once more.

"What is happening?" I managed to say out loud.

"It's dinner...we're eating" replied Remi as if it wasn't the most obvious thing ever. What is going on? They're meant to be dead. Yutsu killed them all, I remember! So why are they still alive and kicking?! Wasn't I with Gon and Killua training for the fight against Knuckle and Shoot? None of this is adding up.

"Oh right, I have a job for you Y/N" said my dad all of a sudden. Wait...This feels kinda familiar. "Come to my room later so I can give you the details"

"Yes, Father" I replied.

"Y/N we have to talk to you about your training. You're not making any progress at all. Look at Remi, she's younger than you but is 100 times more capable" said my mother, patting Remi's head.

"Thank you, Mother" said Remi, smirking at me. 

"Now now, Remi. Don't bother your older sister, she has a job to do later" interfered our father.

"Why aren't you eating?" asked Yutsu all of a sudden. He's the only one that looks after me. The rest all only care about Remi and her abilities. I was always left out, no one loved me in the house except Yutsu. He genuinely cared for me and would always treat me after a long mission. He....

What am I saying?! What is this?! He killed everyone I cared for! He doesn't care about me. This is ridiculous what is happening?!

My mind raced as I tried to figure out what was going on. Was it a dream? No, this actually happened. Is it a flashback-

"Y/N! Are you listening?" said my mother.

"I-I am sorry. I didn't mean to zone out" I said, looking at my mother and father who were sitting on couches in my father's room.

"This is your job. The pay is..." Yutsu was right...he only cared about money. "I expect you to be done by tomorrow, so we can have a chat about your training menu for the next couple of months when you get back" said my father.

"Yes Father" I nodded.

"Take care on the way" smiled my Mother as she waved. I nodded in response and walked out.

The scenery changed all of a sudden and the images of mother, father and Remi bleeding to death flashed before me. I clutched my head as a ringing sound became louder and louder.