Chicas POV

"Yay! The new school year will be starting tomorrow, new students, new classes and maybe new teachers... ehh" I say with excitement, I know as a fact that out of all the guys (guys the guys in my group) I'm the most excited about school, they just don't like being chased by girls and not be able to do anything without causing any attention, as for me I get chased by a lot of men which is for both me and the guys. I get ready to go to the park I enjoy going there at night because... ITS NICE AND COLD AND HAS LESS MEN CHASING ME !! I grab my hoodie, my phone and purse with a special something that I can't go anywhere without so I grab it and start walking. "Huh Its awfuly quiet today...  I LOVE ❤️ IT" I say happily walk down the nice and quiet alley. I get to the park and start doing my rounds.  It was quiet,  which is good!
Even tho its 7:45pm so it was a nice walk. It was 8:30 I was about to do my final rounds before a random guy in a hoodie pushes me to the ground and holds me down by the wrist "What do you want?!?! " I say wanting to kick this guy so badly,  then I saw him reach to his back pocket and he pulls out a knife a...  Butcher Knife!?!
         He places the edge on my neck and he screams "I want you to die!!" Hr lifts the knife and before he swings to hit me something knocked it out of hi hand I look up and saw something?  Someone?.  Whatever it was it ran quickly towards the guy knocking him of me. I couldn't tell who or what it was because It was wearing a hoodie.  It proceeded to punch the guy repeatedly before the guy eventually stopped moving but I didn't get shocked or scared because every time I'm with the guys they always get into fights but its normal...  They don't cause it.  ((Freddy and the guys r not monsters))
        The guy eventually stopped moving and got really bloody, the thing that beat him up started to approach me,  I tried to pick myself up but I couldn't and I didn't know why.  I was scared that she would do something worse but instead this happend...

        ((Haha cliffhanger brought to you by yours truly see u next time my little cinnamon roles.  Bye~~))