A Different Kind of Martial Arts

*Reader-Chan/ (y/n) POV*       

              First term has finally and ended and second term has started which means in 2-3 weeks... report cards! *Sarcasim* YAY! ,atleast I don't have to worry, my parents don't go to the US that often anyways, i'm just worried about my other classmates and their failing grades. I was always the early when I would go to the classroom so I had time to sleep, study, use my ipad and other's. When I got inside the class, I went to my seat and pulled out my ipad. I was really interested in the eye color of the gang and  I wanted to draw them, I was already drawing the sketch then I got a text from the group chat:

On her Ipad:

Chica: (y/n)!

(y/n): wut?!

Bonnie: Chica don't you there!

Chica: Bonnie...

Bonnie: CHICA!!

Chica: is...

(y/n): is?

(y/n):Chica? Bonnie?

                 They stopped responding and I started to think " what the hell was that?" . I continued drawing and I noticed that my three friends were sitting with each other and one of them was waving at me, signaling me to go there, I chuckled and grab my ipad, I walk over to them and sat down they looked at me and one of them showed a video:

((Video dose not belong to me! Subscribe to Shadow-Kun!))

             We were laughing so hard, to the point where it started to hurt. I asked my friend to send it to me so I can listen to it o repeat all day. We talked for while till we heard the teacher go inside the classroom. I stood up and walked back to my  seat, I kept my ipad and listened to the announcements. She announced that the varsity's will write their last name and the sport/s that their part of on a piece of paper and give it to her, so that the people designing the jacket's will be able to stitch on the arm and on the back of the jacket. I pulled my notepad and ripped out a paper and brought out my black pen and wrote "(l/n) :Swimming and A.M.A.", i got up and gave the paper to my adviser, she read and asked confuse "what's  A.M.A. ?" "oh, its shortcut for Advance Martial Arts" I reply. She aligned all the paper's and asked "Is this all" we all respond "yes miss" . She gets her things and walks to the door, she turns to us and said "Goodbye class" "good bye, miss" we respond in unison. She walks out and we started with our first subject.

*Time Skip to Lunch*

              When the lunch bell rang I quickly grab my ipad and lunch and ran out of the class, I ran to the farthest gazebo, getting attention is not my thing so I always stay away from the area's with too many people. When I got to the gazebo I sat down a brought out my lunch, I brought out my earphone's and plugged it in my ipad, music was always helped escape from the outside world, so when I would eat or do anything on my own I would listen to music. It was 12:15 and I just packed my lunch, I was bored so I decided to walk around the school. I stood up and started walking, while I was walking I felt a sharp breeze and heard someone scream, I looked foreward and saw... THE SAME WAVE OF PEOPLE ON THE FIRST DAY OS SCHOOL! ,quickly I sprinted the other way while repeating "don't die! don't die!"

*Chica's POV*

         "It was almost time for lunch" I thought relieved, math was always my weak spot and it was so close to ending. We waited... the school bell rang, we jumped out of our seats and quickly grabbed our lunch box's, we made it outside and we kept looking around to find a hiding place. As we got closer to the retreat house I heard someone repeating "don't die! don't die!" I looked around and beside me was (y/n) not looking back repeating those words "(y/n)!?" she looked at me and exclaimed "Chica?!" we looked foreward and I noticed that (y/n)'s ponytale was falling off, when it fell she didn't even bother to pick it up, I watched it fall and said "your ponytale" "nevermind that, I have another one" she responds. Her long hair was flowing in the breeze as she started to pick up speed. She started to run faster and get ahead of us, she sprinted inside the highschool and left us running. DAMMIT (Y/N)!