A/N and Update

Hello my sweet cinnamon rolls! Its been a while since I posted and here's why:

When I started writing I did all of it in a small notebook that I carried around with me everywhere, but I didn't post anything yet during that time since I was still starting out. When second term came around and we switched seats I was behind one of my friends that I collab with, lets call her "Em", we chatted for bit till she asked me to show her my book. After reading a few bits she legit said "This national treasure belongs in a museum!" I was surprised but ever since then she and I thought of idea's and I would write in my notebook. I was already publishing chapters in wattpad till I had nothing else to write, I already published everything. Currently i'm already writing the next chapter and its going pretty well, because its summer i'll be able to, hopefully, post often. 

As you can also see I changed my user name, I was doodling in school and titled that page "wattpad persona" I was sketching a random character till it looked a bit pleasing. Originally I named her "Ren" but when I got home I decided to try something different for the name so I took inspiration from the names of my friends OC, after a bit thinking I came up with the name "Reneiji Hakutsana" I decided to make it my new profile name and soon i'll finish the new profile pic. 

Hope ya'll understand!

See you in the next chapter my sweet cinnamon rolls~