!! Announcement !!

Remember me...? (probably not)

Well not dead. This will probably be short but I'll just get on with what I have to say.

I am discontinuing the story. Go scream and shout all you want but yeah I am.

Here are some reasons why:

1.)Plot
I think the plot is fine but now and then things would escalate too quickly or we would jump too far into the story (and that's my fault).

2.) Characters
I'm not saying that I don't like the characters its just that the personalities are bit jumping back forth so to speak. The personalities wouldn't be "set" it use keep switching.

3.) Time
So this is easy to explain in just one word... SCHOOL!

And Finally

4.) Upload Dates
Its obvious I'm not consistent... (yes very obvious). Like i said, i have school to worry about and lets just say its hard to keep up with plot and math at the same time.

Obviously I'm gonna keep the story here, deleting will hurt me more than math dose. But don't worry y'all I'm still gonna make stories, the next one I'm planning to make is actually similar to this one. Except with better plot and time jumps. Except I'm still debating whether to change the characters or keep it the same, except one things for sure... THERE'S STILL GONNA BE GAY STUFF SPRINKLE IN THERE FOR SOME OF TOO YALL ENJOY (Jesus Christ what's wrong with me..)

Right now I'm trying to figure out ways to keep the original plot and change things up a bit.

And there's also a chance I'm gonna make a different story/AU for the fnaf series and considering the new games released and the new lore -lore sponsored by "Game Theory" (they have a YouTube go check the out their amazing)- I have new material to work with. This AU that I'm talking is something that i have been working for a while actually, and the AU is not like the old story, this AU has something to do with the lore but the setting, characters and everything else will be the same. I already got everything down; what to write and others the only thing i have to do write it... but I'm not doing that yet... so yeah.

Well that's all for this announcement, i will see you very soon my sweet cinnamon roles.