Sequal Chapter 18

Kyrie's P.O.V

I woke up and saw the gang standing beside the bed.

"Happy birthday!", they yelled. My sat up grinning as they plopped down beside me.

"I love y'all.", I said.

"Here.", Dally said, handing me a box. I opened it and pulled out a tight, black strapless dress that would go alittle above my knees.

"Dally, it's gorgeous.",  I awed. Two-Bit handed me a shoe box and there was black heels, that were beautiful.

"This is from Johnny and Ponyboy.", Dally said handing me a gift card.

"You're getting a make over. For tonight.", Johnny winked. My facial expression was now confused.

"Soda and Steve gave you this.", Dally handed me an envelope. Inside was $100 to buy whatever I wanted and a note that said:

"Go to Buck's at 8."

Darry handed me a box that had a necklace.

"Dare-Bare it's beautiful.", I said.

"Now, get out so I can get ready to use this gift card.", I demanded. They left and I went to my closet and pulled out Soda's blue button up shirt. I then slid on some black skinny jeans and white converse. I left my hair down and went to the salon.

"I'm here for a make-over?", I asked.

Pony's P.O.V

"Let's get Buck's ready.", I suggested. We hung up streamers, picked out some music, invited all the greasers in town, set out booze.

"You think she'll like it?", I asked.

"No, I think she'll love it.", Soda answered.

"I say we all get to dance with her.", Two-Bit suggested.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, only because she loves you all."

Eigth rolled around and everyone hid. We heard the door click open.

"SURPRISE!", everyone jumped out. Man, she was looking so beautiful. That black dress showed all her curves. Her hair was curled to perfection. Her make-up was unbelievably stunning.

"You guys are amazing! This is too much!", she said excitedly.

"The least we could do.", Dally replied, throwing his arm across her shoulder.

"Ok birthday girl, here's my gift.", Buck said, handing her a beer.

"Ah, you really know how to gift shop.", she replied.

Kyrie's P.O.V

"May I have this dance?", Pony asked. Our song was playing.

"Of course you can.", I answered, grabbing his hand. He lead me to the dance floor. My arms were wrapped around his neck, as his were my waist.

"I love you so much.", He said.

"Pony, I love you, too.", I replied.

"Then, why won't you marry me?", he asked.

"I'm confused. I love you, I really do. I love Soda also, and it's not right to marry you if I also love another person. Now, I love you more than him, but it's still not right.", I answered.

"I get it. Well, forget about marrying me. I also love the girl in New York.", Pony replied. I unwrapped my arms and pulled away.

"I thought you would understand! Dangit, Ponyboy, I was gonna have his baby!", I shouted a bit too loud.

"I understand! I understand you love me enough to go have my brother's kid behind my back!", Ponyboy yelled.

"One, We thought you were dead! Two, I was drunk! Three, I lost the baby!"

"I regret coming back. We've been in more fights then ever."

"So that's how you feel?"

"Yeah, yeah it is. If you need me...I'll be packing for New York."

My heart stopped. My world froze. Tears poured down my face. The beer bottle in my hand went flying to the wall.

"No, no Ponyboy, remember Christmas?", I asked.

"Yeah, but you know what? You have Soda. You're fine and dandy."

"Ponyboy, don't you say that. I love you. I love you so much and I'm sorry I'm not ready to get married."

"I'm sorry. Just, just give me a few." He left. Left the party with me standing there.

"Kyrie-", someone began.

"No, no, I don't wanna stay.", I said. I left. To the lot, to be exact.

"Kyrie?", someone called. I have been sitting on the abandon couch, crying. I look up and the street light, lights Soda.

"What are you doing?", I asked, whiping my face.

"Well, checking on you and um, today hasn't been my kinda day either.", Soda answered.

"Why? What's going on?", I asked.

He sighed and looked at me with tears filling his eyes, "Well, Steve and I got deployed today. We have to fight in the Vietnam War.", he answered.

"What?", I asked in shock. He started crying. I pulled him into a hug and he rested his head on my shoulder to cry.

"I don't wanna go, Kyrie. I don't want Steve to go.", he cried.

"Does Darry and Ponyboy know about this?", I asked, trying to comprehend everything.

"No, no they don't.", he answered.

"When do you leave?", I asked.

"In two weeks.", he answered. He lifted his head and I whiped away some of his tears.

"Let's go to the house and talk about this.", I suggested.

~* Should I start another book for Kyrie and Soda shippers? It'll start off on this chapter. Then for the people who ship Pony and Kyrie, they can continue on this book. Comment what I should do if you want another chapter. *~