Amethyst

It has now been nearly six months since Red, Raven, and Connor came. So many things happened. First Uncle Apollo started dating someone. Then Connor started dating someone. Then Raven came home and died her hair an angry purple, I heard Olivia say it was because of her mom, and she ran into her dad who she hates for some reason. Then Apollo made a big deal about him liking guys which I didn't understand why it mattered so much but apparently it did. Then Apollo and Connor started dating which again was a big deal for some reason. Then Connor moved in with Apollo and apparently that was "fast"? I don't know don't ask me. Then Lucy and my dad were called over so we took another weekend trip even though we had been there the week before. Apollo and Conor made a big deal about the fact that they were having some 14-year-old boy come to stay with them for the school year. Oh yeah, schools coming back up which is great. I am excited.

Uh...what else happened...Aunt Willow got a cat and Auntie Lucy commented about how she had one as a kid. Dad has stopped letting me shift anywhere but in my bedroom with my blinds closed. Which sucks because I have so much energy I can't use. The rest of the second-gen pack has said they also have limitations. All though Raven tends to still shift as she is able to blend in really well. Ok so maybe not that many things happened... (11/29/18)