Chapter 3

I flipped the beef over in the sizzling black pan and slid it onto my plate, taking a thin slice of bread and carefully lathered butter on it.
Pouring myself some hot tea into a mug, I laid my supper on the wooden table and started carving the potatoes, popping them in my mouth.
With Bilbo gone, Bag End was terribly silent. There was no music; no laughter we could share after a silly joke.
Sam was already asleep, Merry and Pippin were likely still at the inn all inebriated, and here I was eating all by myself.
The only thing that was in my company was the Red Book.
Bilbo left many empty pages for me to write in and so far, I have written about the journey and my beloved friends and family...except for the Sackville-Bagginses.
I sat there in silence, eating and drinking; reliving memories of me as a child running around with Merry and Pippin in the Shire, carrying wooden toys in our little arms.
As I fondly remembered my childhood and finished my meal, I shoved a pastry I brought home in my mouth and washed it down with the tea.
I stretched and yawned, heading to my chambers when I heard banging from outside the door.
It looks like I won't be going to bed immediately.
"Please don't let it be Lobelia," I quietly begged to myself.
I walked to the door and warily opened it.
Standing in front of me, she had her hands behind her back, her curled hair completely dry.
It was dark though tinted with streaks of red; the color of wine. Her bronze eyes shimmered as she said, "You've forgotten, Baggins."
"I realized that."
"Race you there to the river," she teased, a grin on her face as she dashed away, leaving me to follow her.

Laying in the damp grass, I stare at the endless black sky and its many white stars glittered as the calm river rushed by.
My eyes began to close when Dawn asked, "Frodo, how do you feel about me?"
I almost wanted to ask her to repeat it, but it echoed in my head. I swallowed and rolled over to my side, my head resting in my hand.
"I'm fond of you if that is what you are asking," I replied honestly.
Her eyes drifted towards me; they were gentle and curious.
"How fond of me?"
My mouth slightly agape, I struggled to find the correct words to tell her.
We've known each other for years yet I needed to know more about this strange maiden.
Who was she exactly? Her name was distinct and she was arguably the most intriguing she-hobbit in the Shire.
Gazing upon her, I licked my lower lip.
"Fond enough to tell you that you are the most beautiful being to exist in Middle-earth," I admitted, flushing.
Tears welled up in those bronze eyes and she stroked my chin.
"So are you," she whispered.
She sat up and pushed her hair over her left shoulder.
"Can you untie the laces please?"
A gasp was let out of me.
My hands trembled as I stared at her bodice.
The thought of my fingers untying that constricting material was maddening.
My face was burning; I gulped and reached for those laces, slowly pulling them.
It soon fell to the ground and Dawn looked over to me, her gaze on my hand. She took it gently in her grasp, her eyes fiery with admiration as she inspected the four fingers.
"You still haven't told me what happened to your finger."
"It's a long story."
Dawn said nothing else.
She examined the stump and kissed it. Her lips were warm to my skin. I felt vile for wanting to have those lips kissing other parts of my body when I gasped again as Dawn's fingers began to unbutton my tunic.
It wasn't fully opened, but she placed her hand against my chest, feeling my heartbeat.
Blood rushed through my body as she pulled it open, her eyes broadening in timid excitement and her hands running across my exposed chest, stopping when she saw the wound by my shoulder. She said nothing of it and she stood up and tugged both her gown and pantaloons off her body. I clamped my hands over my mouth, fighting the temptation to bury my face between her thighs. Still sitting in the grass, I pulled her close to me, adoring her as the pale moonlight hit her naked flesh.
"Touch me, Frodo," she whispered, her fingers entwined in my hair.
Her nipples tightened underneath my touch as I fondled those lush breasts, my mouth latching onto one of them.
I craved for milk to spill down my throat and I groaned passionately from tasting her.
Her skin had a sweet scent; I couldn't choose whether it reminded me of flowers or homemade cookies.
Frodo Baggins, look at yourself. Your mouth is on her breast and she's not stopping you!
I detached myself from her breast and my right hand snaked up her luscious thighs, my fingertips dangerously close to the plump flesh of her womanhood, the dark curls there protecting her.
"May I?"
She nodded and soon two of my fingers slipped inside her.
I moaned, my phallus straining against my trousers.
I have read about this erotic activity in books though I never participated in any of them.
My fingers caressed her and I lightly pinched the sensitive nub in the middle.
Dawn squeaked, "Have you ever done this before?"
"No," I confessed breathlessly.
"Neither have I, but I need you in me, Frodo. I want to become part of you."
She undid my trousers and she pulled out the throbbing organ, rubbing it against her entrance.
I almost exploded when she helped me enter her.
She groaned in pain for a few seconds, but that groan turned into a pleased sigh.
I was inside of another hobbit; she was hot and wet around me.
"Can you stay inside me all night?" she whispered into my ear.
I began to thrust upwards, answering her with, "I never want to lose you, Dawn. You feel so good."
"Take me back to Bag End then. I need to be in your bed."
"What about Dala?"
"Forget about her. It's only you and I tonight."

The thick blankets covering our bare bodies, we laughed and embraced each other.
Our large feet tickled each other, hers devoid of any hair.
"I love your feet," I complimented.
"It's not usual for a hobbit to have no hair on her feet."