Chapter 13

Slipping the right shoulder of her gown off to expose a breast, I salivated and asked, "May I put my mouth on them?"
She tilted her head back and tore her bodice apart, the other breast fully revealed and I lowered my mouth, my tongue licking at the erect nipples.
Her bosom was delicious, but it wasn't enough for my mouth and tongue.
"I have read that lips can kiss more than just your breasts and mouth," I whispered, squeezing those delectable globes.
"Where else can you put them?" she inquired, her head swaying side to side.
Spreading her legs and peeling her pantaloons off, I admired her thighs and the private mound there.
I breathed in the scent of those wet, dark curls and my tongue prodded its way into her, suckling on the little nodule of flesh.
Blood rushed to my groin and my erection nearly poked through my trousers.
Frodo Baggins, you have become one perverted hobbit! Look at yourself! You're tasting her sex!
I flipped her over on her belly and planted small kisses on her bottom.
Dawn giggled and moaned as I buried my face between those lovely cheeks.
"I want to stay like this forever," I said, caressing her.
Suddenly, she shoved me onto my back and ripped off my own clothes, aggressively fondling my taut genitalia, her lips enclosing around the swollen tip.
Seething pleasure burned my senses as I laid there, nearly exploding from the peculiar yet enjoyable sensation.
I resisted the agonizing temptation to push it further into her mouth and she tweaked my nipples, making me fight back my moans in a tiny grunt.
"Dawn," I mewled, panting heavily. "I don't want to just yet!"
The smoldering warmth in my member blazed as she took her mouth off.
I adored her plump belly; her rounded breasts tipped with the rosy nipples.
Without saying a single word, Dawn impaled her opening on my rigid thickness and moved her hips back and forth.
Whimpers escaped me as the flesh of her bottom smacked at my erection, her movement hard.
I groped her breasts, my thumbs brushing over her pointed teats and I thrusted my hips upwards instinctively.
I climbed the mountain of passion, out of breath but excited for when I reach the peak while enjoying her intense squeaks and whimpers; her walls embracing me tightly.
"D-Dawn!" I stuttered, my face burning and my thrusts twice as rough.
"I-I think I-I"-
A strong geyser exploded out of me and was shot into Dawn's depths, filling her completely.

I massaged Dawn's back as we laid by the fire; still naked, she was curled up on her side, creamy liquid swelling from her sex. Despite not looking at me, she pulled my flaccid penis upwards, kneading until I became hard.
"Harder," I gasped desperately.
I cupped her breasts, facing her towards me, and tried to battle the impulse to kiss her erect nipples but I failed, and sucked on one.
My tongue teased her madly, rubbing her sensitive nub until her liquid excitement coated my hand. The other hand slipped a finger into her mouth; she sucked it vehemently.
"Gently," I whispered.
I nudged her knees open to enter her, plunging furiously and delivered hard thrusts and she contracted around me.
I laid her legs over my shoulders, driving deeper into her womb, and my seed flowed inside her; her own fluids dripping.

Our legs tangled, we spent the whole night making love and talking, my mouth kissing her breasts nonstop.
"Will you ever stop kissing like this?" Dawn giggled.
"They're so beautiful," I complimented. "And delicious."
She sighed, holding me and stroking my hair.
"If and when this is all over, I want to give you a baby. I'll take care of you and our child forever," I vowed.
"Are you certain about that, Baggins? You do realize you keep making love to someone who's half-Banshee, right? I could end the world at any moment."
"You could end my life and I'll still love you."
"I admire your commitment to me," she chuckled, her lips grazing my skin.
"I'm glad you do."
We basked in our love before we stopped giggling and finally went to sleep.