Chapter 19

"All this time, I grew up thinking that was his actual name," Dawn mused.
She breathed in deeply, her face pink; covered in dried tears and snot.
I cleaned her up with a handkerchief and kissed her cheek.
"You are so beautiful," I cooed.
"Thank you. Now then...shall we get on with this miserable quest of ours?"

Too much time passed and when nightfall arrived, we ran up behind a large connection of jagged rocks and peered over them.
"Save us," I muttered under my breath. "I never wanted to see this again."
A dying green glow surrounds the crooked city, the towers severely damaged and the material eroded and the evil statues were devastated and veined with moss.
I watched to see if any Orcs would march out of the gate or if a fell beast would leave, its master controlling it.
"We're close, Frodo. Too close and I hate it."
"Smeagol took Sam and I here."
Concern crossed her features and she grabbed my hand, her fingers brushing over my bruised knuckles.
"He isn't here anymore, I am. I'll always be here with you."
I delivered her a faint smile and hand in hand, we began to climb the Winding Stairs.
I knew that they would lead up to the same cave Sméagol escorted me to...only for me to realize he was going to feed me to a monstrous spider.
I mentally prayed that she wouldn't be alive.
Dawn climbed up first, releasing her tresses from its braid and ripped a long slit on the left side of her skirt.
We decided to stop at a flat platform; unfortunately it was the same platform where I told Sam to go home.
That memory lingers; I had been possessed by the Ring's power and it allowed Sméagol to break apart my relationship with him.
Speaking of Sam, my heart broke in two at the image of him playing with his children while I was away again.
Oh, Sam...if only you were here with us.

We fell asleep, the rock uncomfortable when Dawn nudged me.
"Frodo," she mewled, choking.
I stirred awake and as my vision focused, her breath was ragged and her eyes were endless voids.
After seeing those black orbs, I dug through the satchel once again to retrieve a vial and she consumed the liquid inside quickly.
The glass empty, she wiped her arm across her drooling mouth, gasping, "It is not enough! Give me more!"
I refused to give her another vial.
Instead, I took my blade and swiped it across my forearm, red rivulets trickling.
"Go ahead and eat, baby."
Her tongue salaciously flicked outwards and she lapped up the oozing blood, growling in rapture. The plasma flowed as my eyelids weighed like heavy rocks.
My mind went empty and I became dizzy once she jabbed her growing fangs in my skin.
She sucked my blood feverishly; I began to believe she was going to drain me completely when she ceased her feeding, blood discoloring her chin.
"Frodo, what did I do?" she whimpered.
I trembled and applied pressure to the seeping cut and tied a tourniquet around it.
Fighting through the searing pain, I tell her, "You wanted more than that liquid. I couldn't give you another vial, so I offered you my blood."
Her eyes broadened and she clasped her hand over her trembling lips.
"You'll always be mine, Dawn. I did that to only help you."
"Will I still be yours if I kill you?" she asked earnestly.
She could devour me alive or carry my decapitated head everywhere she went and I will forever remain in love with her; her soul and body were unlike any other she-hobbit I have known.
Her laugh warmed our lives, her smile shone brighter than the sun, and she danced like no one else. The day I laid my eyes on her in the Green Dragon was the day I longed to be hers and worshiped the ground her hairless feet walked on.
Even Sam and the others told me to be with her, thinking it would help me.
"Let the Banshees take me then," I murmured, embracing her. "All I want is for you to smile again."
Dawn drew up my tunic, grating her nails across my flesh. She nipped at my neck and hastily unbuttoned it, her lips nibbling at my nipples.
Her teeth grazed the pinkish nubs and she savored my chest, her hands touching my trousers.
I stop her, pushing her against the craggy wall, folding her legs about my waist.
I cupped her head, locking my mouth with hers, and rammed my firm organ inside her wetness as I hid my face in the crook of her neck, grunting like an angry goat.
"H-Harder, Frodo," she stammered, clawing my skin.
If there was an enchantment to keep myself inside her, I'd have it casted already.
I wanted to shove my erection inside her other holes and fill them with my seed; watch them spill freely from her.
I continued my thrusts as furious lust ate me, my blood fiery and my senses raw.
"Fr-Frodo! Release yourself inside me!" she pleaded, coating my hardness with her love fluids.
Pumping, I obeyed her and a torrent of my semen flooded her.
"I love you so much," she moaned.
Kissing her passion-red face, I responded, "I love you most."