Chapter 3- School

A couple weeks pass and me, Alex, and Britney are all new at the same school and we've already started school and tonight was the first football game. "Alright guys when we get there we're gonna make some guy friends!" I said. "Oh hell yeah you know it!" Alex said "What if boys don't like us?" Britney asked and we all stopped and for a few seconds it was quiet and them we all busted out laughing "who am I kidding boys love us!" Britney said/yelled. "I know I was like 'what kind of stupid ass question is that Britney?!'" Alex said while all of us are still laughing. When we got there we all huddled up in a circle "Ok we're here let's split up and go give random hot guys our numbers!" I said. "Ok on three!" Alex said "One,two,three! BREAK!" We all chanted and ran in different directions.

I'm walking and I see a boy with dark brown hair and he's wearing a white t-shirt that says "OBEY" on it and some khakis and he's on his phone texting. I run and jump on his back and say "Hi! I'm Chloe but you can call me Chloe Grace.! You're gonna be my new best friend okay?" I ask. "Okay" he says as he smiles "let me see that" I say and grab his phone and put my number in and then I go to his camera and take pictures of us while I'm on his back. "You wanna hang out tomorrow?" I ask "yeah sure my place at 1 since ya know we don't have school so we can hang out all day.?" Yeah that sounds great see you then" I say and walk away to find Britney and Alex.

Hayes' P.O.V.

"Well I just made a new friend.!" I told Nash "I know I saw it was funny but she's hot! NO FAIR!!" Nash said/yelled "HAHA SHE LIKES ME MORE THAN YOU!!!" I yelled "that's cuz she hasn't met me yet dip shit! Just wait till she meets and then we'll see who she likes better!" Nash said "whatever I'm gonna go find her." I said "okay but wait what's her name?" "Chloe Grace" "okay thanks".

Britney's P.O.V.

"I met a guy his name is Aaron and he's so cute like oh my gawd!" I told Chloe was we were looking for Alex and we saw her talking to a guy and he had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes and when Alex saw us she said goodbye to him and walked towards us. "Sooooo.... What's his name?" Chloe asked "Yeah spill it!" I said "His name is Matthew and he's so sweet! who did you meet Chloe?" Alex asked. She paused and then said "Guys...I just realized I never ask him what his name was I gotta find him come on you can meet him if and when we find him." Chloe said. Typical blonde she can be so stupid sometimes.

Nash's P.O.V.

I was on my phone and I look up and see that girl Hayes was talking to. What do I say? I can't let her just walk by. "Umm... Hey Chloe right?" I asked "yeah how'd you know?" She asked "you were talking to my brother earlier." I said "oh do you by any chance know you're brothers name?" I laughed and said "yeah it's Hayes" "oh okay do you know where he is?" "yeah he's over there" I said pointing to the concession stand "okay thanks" she said and walked off.....