Chapter 7- Skipping pt.2

Chloe's P.O.V.

"What happened?" Alex asked Matt "That was Kayleigh's mom...." He said. "Oh what did she say?" I asked him still hanging on to Nash. "She-she tried to killed herself" he responded with a dumb founded look on his face. What?! I can't even believe what he just said. "Are you serious?" I asked as I'm about to cry. "No." He responded. I'm gonna kill him. "MATT I'M GONNA KILL YOU THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!" Me, Alex, and Britney yelled at the same time. The guys laughed "I'm serious that's not funny!" I said to Nash. "Who actually called you?" Alex asked, "Shawn, he wants Chloe to come over." He said. "Oh okay but why did he call you?" I asked "he doesn't have your number and he knows you're with us" he responded. "Oh okay. When?" I asked "Today at like 3:30" he answered "okay. what time is it?" "3:00" he said "do you want me to drive you now?" Nash asked me. "Yeah I guess but I don't have any clothes" I said "yeah you do they're in your backpack remember? We put them in our backpacks yesterday" Britney added

"Oh yeahhhh... I do but those are my cheer clothes" I explained "who cares? It's just shawn. It's not like he likes you or anything." Alex said "true true... Okay imma go change and them we'll go" I said and Britney and Alex agreed and we went and got dressed. "We're gonna throw y'all's clothes in the dryer." Nash said "okay" I responded.

*skip the car ride*

We pulled into Shawn's driveway and I gave everybody hugs and knocked on Shawn's door. His sister opened the door "Hi you must be Chloe! I'm Aaliyah! I'm Shawn's sister" She said "Hi is Shawn here?" I asked her "Yeah he's upstairs in his room. It's the first door you see and get to the top. You can just walk right in." She said and smiled. She's nice! I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door and he opened it.

"Hey beautiful come on in!" He said and I walked in and he plopped himself on his bad and I just stood there. "You can sit down" he laughed and I sat next to him "so why did you want me to come over?" I asked "because I wanna get to know you and you're pretty" he said and I smiled. "Thanks" I said and I think I blushed. He didn't say anything and then he got on top of me and held my hands above my head with one hand and started tickling me with the other. "SHAWN STOP!!!" I said/screamed laughing and he stopped and he's still on top of me looking into my eyes. He inched closer to my face and kissed me and I was shocked at first but then I kissed back.

Shawn's P.O.V.

When I kissed Chloe she didn't kiss back until after a few seconds and I knew Nash wouldn't believe me that I kissed her so I had to get proof. So I grabbed my phone and took a picture of it with out her noticing and I would show it to him later. After I took the picture, put my phone down and pulled her on top of me. I know I thought she was hot but I think I like her. "What are you doing?!" I heard Aaliyah ask/yell. Chloe rolled off of me "oh um nothing." I said "yeah right whatever I'm gonna leave you guys alone now." She said "okay bye" I said.

Nash's P.O.V.

"Shawn's gonna try to kiss Chloe I know it" I told Cameron and Taylor as I paced back and forth in my room. "Shawn's gonna try to kiss who now?!" I heard Hayes ask/yell. Uh oh should I tell him? "Should I tell him?" I asked Taylor and Cameron "yeah I think you should bro it's the right thing to do." Taylor said and Cameron agreed. I nodded asked the boys to leave the room so I could talk to hayes alone. (conversation between Nash and Hayes)

Nash: Hayes I have a thing with Chloe.

Hayes: Since when? Are y'all dating?

Nash: Since she came over and then you left and no.

Hayes: How did this even happen Nash.

Nash: You really wanna know?

Hayes: Yes tell everything that happened. I wanna know everything that you did.

Nash: Everything?

Hayes: Yes I wanna know exactly what you did to her. Give me details if you might say... Unless y'all had sex then I don't wanna know what happened.

Nash: We didn't have sex.

Hayes: Okay good! Now tell me what you did.

Nash: Okay so when you left I started looking at her and she asked what I was looking at and I said "nothing you're just so pretty." And smiled at her and gestures to come sit next to me and she did and I put my arm around her and few minutes later I started kissing her neck and she asked what I was doing and I said nothing and she me why I was doing this and I said "because I like you" and she said "Nash we can't do this" and I asked why and she started to say something but I cut her by kissing her and I leaned her back so she laying on the couch and I was top of her in between her legs and she tried to push me off but I said- *covers mouth with hand*

Hayes: You said what?

Nash: I said "stop Chloe Grace I know you want this" and she started kissing back.

Hayes: Wow Nash wow... Is that all that happened?

Nash: No...

Hayes: Then keep going.

Nash: Well when I got off of her I went to kitchen and she followed me and I started smiling and said "you know you wanted that" and she said "says who" and I said "apparently you because you know damn well you wanted that and that's why you kissed back" and she said "you don't know that I could have just been trying to get it over with" and she was looking down so I walked over to her and picked her chin up and kissed her again and when I stop I asked her if she wanted that and she nodded her head.

Hayes: Is that all that happened? I'm guessing it's not and if it's not then keep going.

Nash: Okay after that I took her upstairs to my room and we laid down on the bed and we started kissing again and I pulled her leg over me and then I pulled her on top of me and I sat up and-

Hayes: And what?

Nash: And I told her I wanted her and she said that we couldn't do that and so I said "well why not my parents aren't home and hayes won't be back for like another 2 hours" and she started to stay she's never done that before but I cut her by saying we didn't have too. And we went back downstairs and we started making out again and then her brother walked in and took her home and then she went back to Alex's cuz she lives around the corner and then Chloe came back over here and you weren't here so she came and knocked on my door and I opened it and said "come back for more?" Kissed her and when she left shawn bet me 50 bucks that he could get her to let him kiss her.

Hayes: I gotta go bye.

Nash: Bye.

The boys came back in and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Shawn....