Chapter 6- Skipping

Britney's P.O.V.

I am so excited! I'm hanging out with Arron later today!! Wait... Do I like him? No, I can't we're friends, he doesn't like me I know he doesn't. Ugghh I like him, why!? I just met him! Whatever let's just hope this day won't be awkward.

*at school*

I'm at my locker getting my books and I close my locker to see Arron standing there and it scared me so I screamed and then when I realized what I did I threw my hand over my mouth. And Arron laughs "haha did I scare you?" He said grinning "umm yeah lil bit!" I responded with a hint of sarcasm and I turn around to walk to class and Arron grabs my hand turns me back around and pulls me close to him so we're touching. "I'm skipping school today you wanna come?" He asked "Nash, Chloe, Alex, and Matt are coming" he added. Should I? I don't know, maybe. I think I will considering this school lets you skip 10 days with out counting you absent. "Hello Britney! Earth to Britney!" He said waving his hand in my face. "Oh sorry yeah I'll come where are we going?" I asked "you'll see" he said smirking. Great I don't even know where we're going, oh well....

Alex's P.O.V.

*in the car*

I'm sitting in the back of Nash's car with Matt, Aaron, and Britney and Chloe and Nash are in the front. "So Chloe what's your full name?" Nash asked Chloe "Chloe Grace Lancaster, and yours is?" She asked "Hamilton Nash Grier" he responded. His name is Hamilton? Wow, I'm gonna hold that against him and it's gonna be funny!😂 "What color bra are you wearing?" He asked her and smirked. Oh my god did he really just ask that? That's hilarious! "I am no longer participating in this game of 21 questions." She responded "don't worry I'll find out later" he smirked. "Yeah right it's not that easy Mr.Hamilton!" she said. And he went back to driving.

"So are you gonna tell us where we're going?" I asked Matt "yeah" Chloe said to Nash "yeah where are going?" Britney asked Aaron. "You'll see when we get there." Nash smirked. Ooo that smirk makes me so mad and I don't even know why but it does!

Britney's P.O.V.

After about 20 minutes of music, talking, and laughing we finally pull into a driveway. "We're here!" Nash said. I wonder where we are. "Guys where are we? Wait.... Is this the part where you kill us? Like in the the movies?" Chloe asked and everyone laughed. "No this is my Aunt's lake house." Nash responded "bruh it's like the middle of fall the lake is freezing!" I said "Yeah but there's a pool indoors and it's heated." Arron said. "But we don't have bathing suits." Chloe explained "See I told you I'd find out what color bra you're wearing." Nash smirked. "I am not swimming in my underwear" I said and Chloe and Alex agreed as all the guys took their shirts and pants off.

Chloe's P.O.V.

"I am not swimming in my underwear." Britney said and me and Alex agreed as the guys took their shirts and pants off leaving them in there underwear. Nash blocked me in a corner "well then I guess you're getting your clothes wet" Nash said and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and Matt and Arron did the same to Alex and Britney. "NO! NASH STOP IT!!" I screamed trying to get out of his grip but it was no use. "Aaron!! STOP PUT ME DOWN!!" Britney yelled at Aaron trying to get away from him. "MATT NO STOP DON'T!!!" Alex screamed at Matt. Nash finally put me down at the edge of the pool leaning me over the water. "Are you gonna get in?" Nash smirked at me. "No." I said back "okay if you say so" and he let me go and I fell into the water and I could her Alex and Britney being thrown in. So I stayed underwater just to freak Nash out. After a few seconds Nash jumped in and pulled me up from underwater. "I saved you" he said as our faces were inches apart. "Ok guys enough porn!" Matt yelled at us and everyone laughed. Nash pulled at the bottom of my shirt and then took it off and I then took my pants off. "Oh blue that's a nice color." He said looking down at my boobs. "Oh shut up!" I responded and looked over to see Alex and Britney in their underwear and bra.

Britney's P.O.V.

After I was thrown in and I took my clothes off I noticed Aaron looking at me. "What?" I asked him "Nothing it's just you're so beautiful." He said smiling. "Come here" he said and I did as I saw told. Pulled me close to him and he grabbed my thighs, rapping them around him. Our faces were inches apart and I look behind Aaron and see that Alex and Matt are already kissing and so are Nash and Chloe. I look back at Aaron and I look at his lips and back up into his eyes and then he slams his lips into mine and fireworks, no wait, a fucking atomic bomb is going off inside my head and I have the whole entire fucking zoo is running around in my stomach. I love this feeling so much I never want it to end. But then Matt's phone starts to ring. Great! Thanks a lot Matt nice job! "Oh my god..." He said in a concerned way "okay I'll tell them" he said. "What happened?" Alex asked "That was...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////hehe cliffhanger! ;) keep reading to find out what happens. :) <3