Chapter 13

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 reads!! KEEP READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hayes' P.O.V.

I noticed Chloe wasn't being her usual self so I grabbed her phone and got Britney's number. And Alex's just in case I needed it. So I texted Britney and asked what was wrong and she said she didn't know so I texted Alex and she said she didn't know either so wondered if Nash knew.....

I went upstairs and walked in to his room and I open the door to see him and Chloe cuddled up in his bed and he had his hand on her ass! I didn't like it at all, it mad me really mad! I got jealous and why is she in bed with him anyway. After what he did I thought she would hate him. I walked over to the side Nash was on. "Hey Nash I need to talk to you about something" I said and shook him slightly and he woke up "what Hayes? Why did you come in here? You're gonna wake her up." He said with his voice still kind of groggy "I need to talk to you and why are y'all sleeping anyway it's like 2 in the afternoon" I responded.

Nash got up trying not Chloe up and we walked down stairs. "What do you want?" He asked sounding annoyed "what's wrong with Chloe?" I asked.

"What are you talking about" he asked sounding confused.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. All day today she hasn't said the words "I'm fabulous" and then she slept with you for rest of the day" I explained.

"You don't need know. It's none of your business." He said.

"Umm yes it is. Tell me Nash."

"You really wanna know?"

"Yes!"

"UGH!! Fine! Taylor used her for sex and she didn't know it till yesterday and now she regrets it. You happy now!" He almost yelled.

I am shocked that stung.

"B-but she's a virgin..."

"Yeahhh...Not anymore." He said

"I'm gonna go back upstairs."

"Okay" I said.

I am completely and utterly devastated..... But I still wanna know why he had his hand on her ass.

Nash's P.O.V.

I turned to walk away from Hayes. "Hey and why did you have your hand on her ass?" He asked me and I'm getting really fed with him being so protective of her when she's around me. "Because I wanted to! And do you know why she let me? Because she likes me! So stop being nosey and protective! I like her Hayes! And she likes me! So get over it!" I almost yelled at him and walked back upstairs.

I walked back to my room and see Chloe playing with Skylynn. Then her and Chloe saw me. "Chloe, Nash likes you!" She said pointing at me and I felt my face turn red. She laughed "well I'd like to inform you that I like Nash too." She said grinning and walking over to me and I couldn't stop smiling. She rapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her into a kiss. "EWW!!" Skylynn screamed and we laughed and she ran out "HAYES!! NASH KISSED CHLOE!!!! I'M TELLING MOMMY DO YOU WANNA COME WITH ME!!??!!" She yelled. Hayes busted out laughing and so did we! And it's not like his mom cared I mean come on it's Nash.