Chapter 9

Hayes' P.O.V.

After we figured out what we would do about the situation, we all walked down stairs and we saw Chloe and Taylor cuddling on the couch but Chloe was asleep. "What are you doing?" Nash asked him "She fell asleep" he answered. "Like that?" Cameron asked "Well no she was sitting in my lap and she fell asleep so I turned us over and I was about to get up but she pulled me back down and cuddled up to me and yeah this happened..." He responded. "Oh okay you want me to carry her to Hayes' room?" Nash asked.

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Oh okay you want me to carry her to Hayes' room?" Nash asked me "yeah sure I don't care" I lied I wanted to stay like this but whatever she doesn't like me anyway. I tried to get up but she just hugged me tighter. "I guess not" Hayes said "And besides she probably doesn't even want be here right now soooo..." He added. "I can take her back to my place if she wants too." I said "okay but you have to wake her up first" Cameron said. "Chloe Grace wake up" I said as I slightly shook her "What could you people possibly want from me right now?" She mumbled. "Come on I'm taking you back to my place" I said "good now I can get out this hell hole" she said and grabbed her phone hugging Hayes goodbye and we walked to the car.

"You okay now?" I asked her pulling out of the driveway "yeah I'm fine now that I'm away from Nash." She answered "and by the way I wasn't actually asleep you know that right?" She added "yeah I figured you weren't" she laughed. I love her smile. She's so beautiful. We pulled into the driveway and we got out and went inside. "So whatcha wanna do now?" She asked "truth or dare?" I questioned "okay you first" she said as we sat on the couch.

"Truth or dare" I said.

"Truth"

"Did you kiss Hayes because you like him or did you do it to get back at Nash?" I asked

"I think it was just because I was mad. Truth or dare?" She said.

"Dare"

"I dare you to tell me who you like." My face went pale.😳

"I can't"

"Why?" she asked

"Because you'll think I'm crazy and weird."

"No I won't just tell me" she said

"I uhh I-I like you Chloe Grace..." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Oh"

"See you think I'm crazy" I said getting up and walking to the kitchen and she followed.

"No I don't Taylor." She said stepping in front of me and rapping her arms around my neck and smiling at me.

Chloe's P.O.V.

Taylor likes me?! I've liked him since earlier when we were talking and now I'm at his house! Best moment ever! I had my arms rapped around his neck and I was smiling at him and he started smirking. He started sucking on my neck (that's gonna leave a mark) and giving me little love bites. When he found my sweet spot, which was right above my collar bone, it caused me to moan his name... "Taylor" I moaned and he smiled into my neck. We started making out and he tugged on the bottom of my shirt and then he took it off and he soon did the same with his.

As we were kissing, he unbuttoned my shorts "Taylor I've never done this before..." I said pulling away "I know I'll be gentle" he said. He picked me up and carried me upstairs to his room and laid me on the bed and took my shorts off and he did the same with his. "Is this gonna hurt?" I asked him "yeah it will at first but only for a few minutes" he answered. He started kissing my neck and unclasped my bra and tried to cover myself "Chloe Grace stop it you're beautiful" he said and then took my underwear and did the same with his. He positioned himself at my entrance "ready?" he asked and I nodded my head. He slowly entered me and it hurt so bad. I felt a tear run down my cheek "I'm hurting you" he said as he tried to pull away. "No stop keep going." I told him.

It stopped hurting after a few minutes. Taylor started picking up his pace after I let out a moan. "Shit Chloe Grace you feel so good!" He moaned "Oh shit! Taylor!" I almost yelled. I felt a knot form in the bottom of my stomach and I knew what that meant "Taylor I'm about to-" he cut me off "me too babe me too!" He said. "On three" he told me "one, two, three!" I let go on to him and he let in to me and he fell on to the bed beside me.

"Chloe Grace?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too Taylor!" He smiled and he gave me some of his clothes to wear and we cuddle up to each other and fell asleep.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////hey! Sorry for the short chapter but comment if you think I should keep updating thanks! 😊😊🐯