Chapter 32

*3 weeks later*

Aaron's P.O.V

Britney has been throwing up all day. I really do think she's pregnant. So I went to the store and bought her a pregnancy test.

"Go pee on this." I said bluntly handing her the test.

"What? Why?"

"Because I have a strong feeling that you might be pregnant now go in that bathroom and pee on this stick." I demanded pointing to the bathroom in our hotel room in Atlanta, Georgia. She huffed and took it out of my hand and went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later she came out mad.

"This is your fault!" She said almost yelling.

"You are aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I am. Thanks a lot." She said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry Brit.."

"No it's okay. I'm sorry I'm just scared. I just don't want you to leave me." She said and tear ran down her face. I pulled her into a hug.

"No Britney I am never going to leave you I promise. I wouldn't. I couldn't just leave. I love you too much to do that." I said.

"I love you too." she said sniffing.

Britney's P.O.V

"So when do-" he was cut off my phone ringing. It was Chloe. I answered.

"Hey wanna go to the mall with me and Alex?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll be ready in 10" I said. She agreed and hung up. I told Aaron where I was going and then began getting ready.

*at the mall*

We were walking around the mall and three girls came up to us.

"Oh my god. You look just like Nash Grier's girlfriend like exactly like her." One of the girls said talking to Chloe.

"Oh yeah I get that a lot." Chloe said.

"Yeah like everyday." I said agreeing. We started walking then started walking away. Chloe then turned around and we followed.

"No just kidding I am." Chloe said laughing and walking back to them.

"OMG! Are you serious? And you're Aaron's girlfriend right?" Another one of them asked. I laughed.

"Yes" I said and they got even more excited.

"And you're Alex? Are you and Matt a thing yet because I totally ship you two." The other girl said. Me and Chloe turned to Alex.

"Mhm yeah Alex are you two a thing yet because we totally ship it." Chloe said.

"Yes Alex please do tell us." I said. Alex sighed.

"Okay fine. Yes we are but you guys can't tell anyone yet okay?" Alex said talking to the girls.

"Okay we promise." One said.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" Another said. We agreed and they took the pictures.

"What are your names?" I asked.

"I'm Macy." The one with brown hair said.

"I'm Riley." The one with blonde hair said.

"And I'm Ashley." The one with red hair said.

"This is gonna sound weird but can we walk around with you guys for awhile?" Macy asked.

"Sure."