Chapter 30

*picking up where the story left off.*

Hayes' P.O.V

I held Chloe's hand for the whole car ride until we got to the hotel. When we got there everyone had to start packing.

We were loading up the tour bus because we were leaving for LA. We have already been to Nashville, TN and Dallas, TX. Bart had also informed us that there was a new guy joining magcon.

I was sitting with Chloe and then Jack Johnson walked into the bus.

"Chloe I need to talk to you." he said and she looked at me and nodded and then got up and walked out.

"Who's that?" Nash asked.

"Her ex." I said bluntly.

"What!? What the hell is he doing here?" he said loudly.

"I don't know." I answered.

"Oh yeah. Hey Nash! Did I tell you he kissed her earlier?" Gilinsky asked. Nash's face went red and he clenched his fists.

"No.." he said angrily while clenching his teeth.

"Yeah and when Jack told him to back off, he asked why and Jack told him that she's pregnant and he got really mad and then he said and I quote;

"What? Are you fucking serious Chloe? You are so stupid sometimes. That's exactly why I cheated on you. You're so fucking stupid. God damn it!" And then Chloe started crying." Alex explained. By now Nash looked furious and full of rage.

"Yep. Then Jack slapped him across the face and then they told us to leave." Britney said and Nash walked outside.

Nash's P.O.V

After they told me what happened I was furious. I didn't want Chloe around that Jack Johnson guy like..at all...ever!

I walked outside and went over to Chloe and rubbed her stomach and kissed her forehead. I walked around her and hugged her from behind keeping my hands on her stomach.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"This is Jack" she said and I looked at him and he waved uncomfortably.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear and then kissed her neck. She turned her head and looked at me.

"I love you too." She said smiling and turned her head back so she was facing Jack.

"So what are y'all talking about?" I asked.

"Oh..um..nothing nevermind..." He said and got back on the bus. I hugged Chloe tighter.

"He's not trying to steal you from me is he?" I asked.

"No baby and he's not gonna get between us I promise and besides no one could ever steal me from you." She said deviously and I smiled.

"Good because you're mine and no one else's." I told her. I put my hands on her hips and turned her around. I pulled her into a kiss and she put her arms on my shoulders and held one hand with the other, keeping them together.

"I heard about what he said to you earlier." I said pulling away and she looked confused.

"You know... Today when he kissed you and then Jack told him to leave you alone because you're pregnant and then he got pissed and told you that you you're stupid and that's why he cheated on you." I said reminding her.

"Oh yeah.. That..." She said looking down.

"Hey." I said trying to get her attention but she ignored me.