Chapter 19

Chloe's P.O.V.

We've been at Nash's for about 2 hours and since we already live in Tennessee, we're gonna drive to Nashville. We getting ready to leave and there's 2 vans and a car waiting outside.

"Okay Chloe Grace you ready?" Cameron asked me.

"Yep let's go!" I said and everybody walked outside to Bart and he told us what van to get into.

"Van 1: Chloe, Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Matt" he said.

"Van 2: Shawn, Jack J, Jack G, Carter, Taylor"

"And Mahogany, Jacob, and Aaron you're riding in the car" he said and everybody went where they were supposed to be.

Cameron's P.O.V.

It was about an hour and a half into the car ride and Chloe fell asleep on my shoulder. She's so cute. When Nash noticed he laughed and took a picture on her phone and sent it to me.

About thirty minutes later the driver did a sharp turn and Chloe woke up.

"I'm up." She said sitting up and Nash put his arm around her and she checked her phone.

"It's to god damn early for this!" She said cuddling up to Nash. The rest of the care ride was silent and then we got to the hotel and everybody went to bed

*Next Day*

Nash's P.O.V.

I was texting Britney and she said that her, Taylor, and Alex would be at Magcon. When I told Chloe she screamed but it was really, REALLY high pitched and after she did it she covered her mouth.

"Oh my god..I'm sorry!" She said laughing.

"Where did that come from.?" Cameron asked.

"I don't know.." She responded.

"Wait wait. Chloe what's the highest you can go? Like singing." Shawn asked.

"I don't know ask Alex she told me one time but I don't remember."

"Okay Nash ask her." He told me and I did and few minutes later Alex responded.

"Alex said "I don't know but she can sing that song emotions by Mariah Carey." So yeah" I said.

"Damn. Doesn't that song have that really high note in it?" Matt asked.

"Yeah. Chloe you should sing that song at Magcon today." Cameron said and everybody agreed.

"Okay" she said.

"Okay I'll go tell Bart what's up." Matt said and walked out.

Emily's P.O.V. (Fan)

All the fans were behind gates as the Magcon crew were walking in and me and Kaycee shoved our way to the front.

"CHLOE!!! HEY! CHLOE!!!" We yelled and she turned her head towards us smiling.

"YOU'RE A SLUT!!!" We yelled at her.

"Ha! Thanks your opinion means a lot!" She said sarcastically and put a thumbs up.

"YEAH WE HATE YOU!!!" Kaycee yelled back.

"That's great!" She said happily and walked on. She's to fucking positive it's so annoying I hate her.😒

Cameron's P.O.V.

I can't believe those girls would say that to Chloe I mean she's so perfect like UGGGHHHH stop! But I'm not supposed to like her she's dating Nash.

I don't know if I should tell him I like her or not, whatever who cares but I guess I have to tell him....