Chapter 29

Britney's P.O.V

"So Chloe, have you picked out names for the baby?" Alex asked. Me, Alex, Chloe, Hayes, and Jack Gilinsky were out at lunch and we were having a great time.

"Um yeah if it's a girl, her name will be Kaylyn. And if it's boy we're naming him Jack." She said and Jack smiled

"Oh Kaylyn is a pretty name I like that one and do you really want another Jack running around?" I said sarcastically. If I ever have a kid I want it to be a boy and I wanna name him Mason.

"Shut up! Don't make her change her mind!" Jack said and everyone laughed.

All of the sudden some guy with blonde hair and blue eyes comes up to our table and then I realize it's Chloe's ex, Jack Johnson.

Chloe's face turned red and Jack G looked surprised.

"Hey man what are you doing here?" Jack G asked.

"This." Johnson said and picked Chloe up to her feet and kissed her.

"Bro stop! Get the hell off of her!" Hayes said.

"What the fuck man! Back the fuck off." Gilinsky yelled.

"Why? It's not like you're with her." he said.

"No but Nash is! And she's pregnant dude."

Hayes' P.O.V

"What? Are you fucking serious Chloe? You are so stupid sometimes. That's exactly why I cheated on you. You're so fucking stupid. Damn it!" He yelled back at Johnson and I looked at Chloe and her face was still red. Tears started running down her face but she wasn't making a sound. I ran over and hugged her and she started crying in to my shoulder and the Jacks noticed.

"Chloe I'm sorry I didn't mean that." Johnson said and came over and hugged her. When he let go she came back to me and Jack started talking to him again.

"Why the fuck would you say that to her? I mean honestly, answer that honestly." Gilinsky said.

"I don't know. I cheated on her and now I'm jealous I guess." Johnson said and Gilinsky slapped him.

"Fuck you bro. Shut up I'm gonna smack you again." Gilinsky yelled.

"Excuse me I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." One of the workers said and we all left but me and Chloe went in a different direction.

We started walking to the park.

"Are you okay Chloe?" I asked putting my arm around her.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it." She said but I can't just not worry about it.

"But Chloe I am gonna worry about it. You're my best friend and I love you and I hate to see you sad and this is obviously bothering you and I hate seeing it." I said as we sat down on a bench in the park.

"Do you remember the day we first met and I said I want to be best friends with you forever?" She asked as she put her feet up on the bench and laying her head in my lap.

"Yeah" I said as I smiled and played with her hair.

"My wish came true." she said smiling.

"You're so beautiful Chloe Grace but I can't have you." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you're with Nash and you're pregnant with his baby I can't have you...ever. And is saddens me..." I said with a straight face. She smiled and put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me down very close to her face.

"No I can't promise you this is gonna happen again." She whispered then pulled me into a kiss and I kissed back. She sat up and I pulled her into my lap. We were like that for a good five minutes then she pulled away.

"I should call Nash to pick us up."

"Wait!" I said stoping her and our faces were still very close.

"Yeah"

"I love you Chloe Grace..." I whispered and she kissed me again and then pulled away and smiled.

"I'm gonna call Nash now." She said and soon Nash showed up.

Nash's P.O.V

"Hey babe I heard what happened you okay?" I asked Chloe and she looked at Hayes then back at me.

"Yeah I'm fine now." She said I pulled her into a kiss but she pulled away and looked at Hayes again. She pulled me into a hug.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine let's go." She said and we got in the car and instead of getting in the front, she got in the back with Hayes.

When we stopped at a red light I looked back and I saw Chloe asleep on Hayes' shoulder and he's looking at her smiling. We get to another red light and I look back and I see Hayes interlocking his fingers with Chloe's and she opens her eyes and smiles at Hayes.

Something is going on and I intend to find out....