Chapter 27

Sam's P.O.V

Soon after we got to the room Chloe cuddled up to me and fell asleep. She's so beautiful. I went to get up but she held on tighter so I just laid back down and she scooted closer to me.

I just sat there, staring at her. I leaned down and kissed her lips and surprisingly she kissed back but I knew she was asleep so guess she was dreaming. But she will never know I did that or that I even like her. We were like that for a few minutes until I fell asleep.

Nash's P.O.V

I walked into the room and saw Sam and Chloe asleep.

"Hey Sam. Wake up. You can go back to your room now." I whispered trying to wake him up and when he woke up and tried to get up Chloe pulled him closer. After she did that he looked at me like what do you want me to do.

"You know what just stay I guess" I told him because I didn't want to wake Chloe up. I then got in on the other side of the bed and she turned over and buried her face in my chest and rapped her arms around me.

Sam got up and left so I scooted over to the middle. I rolled her over on top of me so she was straddling me and laying her head on my chest. I put my hand on her back and then everybody walked in.

"Oh my gosh that is so cute.." Alex whispered.

"Say cheese" Jack whispered.

"Shut the fuck up." I said pulling the covers over Chloe's back.

"I'm posting that." Jack said.

"I don't care." I told him.

"Hey send me that." Alex told him.

"Yeah me too." Britney said.

"Okay. Hey Nash when are you gonna tell Bart and ya know her parents and the fans?" Jack asked.

"Shit I totally forgot. I'll tell Bart now you guys stay here." I said gently rolling chloe off of me. I put a piece of her hair behind her ear and slightly smiled.

*Bart's office*

"What's up Nash? What do you need?" Bart asked.

"Bart... Chloe's pregnant.." I said and his face dropped.

"Nash..." He sighed.

"Have you told her parents or the fans?" He asked.

"No not yet.." I responded.

"Tell the fans...now.. After you do that, go get Chloe and Sam and go tell everyone that you're going to tell both of your parents. Okay?" He said.

"Okay. But why is Sam going?" I asked.

"Because he's sitting in the back with Chloe and you're driving." He said.

"Okay whatever" I said and I went back to the room.

"Guys, Bart said I have to tell the fans and her parents now and Sam you have to come with us." I told them.

"Okay but why does Sam have to go?" Shawn asked.

"Bart said he has to ride in the back with Chloe." I said.

"I'm going too." Shawn declared.

"You're gonna have to ask Bart." I told him.

"Okay." he said.

"I'll ask him for you. Shawn will you wake Chloe up?" I asked and he nodded and I walked out.

Shawn's P.O.V

"Chloe Grace wake up." I said shaking her slightly and she rapped her arms around me.

"Come on Chlo you gotta get up." Sam said and then I got a text from Nash that said:

"Bart said you can come. When you get her up just come down to the car."

So I tried waking her up again and she wouldn't get up.

"Okay forget it. Come on." I said picking her up and she rapped her legs around my waist and I carried her to the elevator as Sam followed.

When we walked into the elevator there were two fans that started screaming.

"Shhhh...." Me and Sam said at the same time.

"Chloe's asleep." I said and they nodded.

"Well can we get a picture with you guys?" They asked and we agreed. I handed Chloe to Sam and they took a picture with me and them Sam handed her back and they took a picture with him.

"So why are you guys carrying Chloe around while she's sleep?" One of them asked.

"Should we tell them?" I asked Sam.

"Yeah I guess I mean they're gonna find out anyway." He said and I agreed.

"Nash got Chloe pregnant and we're taking her to tell her parents." I told them and they almost screamed but we shushed them again. Then the elevator door opened.

"Bye guys." We said to them and the waved goodbye.

Nash was standing in the lobby waiting and when I got to him I handed Chloe to him and she woke up.

"Hey chlo you wake?" Nash asked her.

"No, I'm skydiving." She said sarcastically and we all laughed.

"Well we're taking you to tell your parents because Bart said we had to." Sam said.

"Okay"...