Chapter 25

Nash's P.O.V

When I got to Hayes and Shawn's room I knocked on the door and Hayes opened it.

"Oh shit." He said when he saw me.

"Yeah yeah. Sit down. Where's Shawn?" I asked.

"Bathroom"

"Shawn get your ass out here now!!" I yelled.

"Damn it!" he said when he saw me. I guess I looked pissed or something.

"What the fuck were you guys thinking?! Shawn why fuck would kiss her and Hayes you're my fucking brother for gods sake why the hell would you blackmail her for it!!?!?" I yelled and shawn looked at Hayes.

"You blackmailed her?!" Her he asked and Hayes nodded.

"Now I'm gonna get her in here and both of you are gonna apologize to her you understand?" They nodded. As we were walking to my room where Chloe was I got a text from cam that said he'd be out for a few hours.

When we got to to the room I opened the room I stood next to Chloe. But when they leave I'm gonna teach her a lesson on who she belongs too.

Chloe's P.O.V

When Nash walked in he stood next to me and he put his hand on my ass but I didn't really care.

"Chloe I'm sorry I kissed you." Shawn said.

"And I'm sorry I blackmailed you for it." hayes said looking down.

"It's okay" I said and they left.

"Nash I am so sorr-" I said as I went to give Nash a hug but I was interrupted by shoving me against the wall and slamming his lips to mine.

"Chloe Grace, do you know who you belong too?" he asked as he started kissing down my neck.

"Y-yes" I stuttered as he got to my sweet spot.

"I'm not sure you do Chlo." He said taking my shirt off.

"Now I'm gonna teach you a lesson because obviously you don't know how to act now do you?" He asked as he stuck his hand down my shorts and started rubbing me.

"N-no." I said.

"Huh?" he said gesturing that he didn't like my answer.

"No sir." I said.

"That's better." He said and I moaned.

"Shut up. Don't make a sound. If you do you're getting punished." He demanded.

"Yes sir." I said as he picked me up and put me on the bed.

He took my shorts and underwear off and stuck two fingers in and started pumping really fast. After a few minutes he pulled his fingers out and started eating me out and I wanted to moan SO bad! And I accidentally let out a moan. Nash looked at me.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" He said in an angry way.

"Get on all fours." he said taking his clothes off. I did as I was told and without warning he slammed inside me.

"Shit!" I said and he slapped my ass and started pulling my hair.

"Turn over" he demanded and I did.

"If you have to moan, bite me." He said and I bit down on his shoulder.

Nash's P.O.V

When I told Chloe to bite me she bit down on my shoulder and it hurt like hell but it made it so much more intense.

I started thrusting slower so she could feel every inch of me inside her. I started speeding up and she bit down harder and I knew she was close and so was I.

A few minutes later she came onto me and I came inside of her which I don't think is gonna turn out well....

I then plopped down beside her.

"Damn! I need to make you mad more often." She said.

"Shut up and get dressed." I said laughing and we both got dressed and then cuddled up and fell asleep.