Chapter 18

Nash's P.O.V.

*after they discussed the details of the tour*

"So Chloe are your parents okay with you going on tour with us?" Jack G asked.

"Yeah they're fine with it" Chloe responded.

"Okay well we're leaving for Nashville tomorrow so you have to pack tonight." Jack J said.

"Okay"

"Come on chlo I'll take you home." I said.

"Mkay" she responded.

*Chloe's house*

We walked through the door when we were about to walk upstairs when her dad stopped me.

"Come here let me talk you for a sec. Chloe go pack." He said and I followed him outside.

"Oooo" her little brother, Justin said as we walked out.

"So let me set some ground rules." He said.

"Keep your hands, feet, and any other objects to yourself at all times! Do understand?" He asked.

"Yes sir"

"Oh and one more thing don't hurt my daughter. If you hurt her I will hurt you!" He told me.

"Yes sir"

"You can go back inside now." He said and I got up walked back in and I see Chloe sitting in JR's lap and she's poking his cheek because she's weird but it's cute.

Chloe gets up and I follow her to the kitchen.

"You want something to drink?" she asked.

"No I'm good." I said.

"Okay." She said and I followed her back to living room and she sat next to JR and I sat next to her. Then Justin comes and sits in Chloe's lap and she looks at JR and he looks at her with a straight face.

"He's in love with you..." He says and slightly shakes his head and she laughs and Justin's face turned red.

"Hey Chloe shouldn't you get going it's getting late" her mom said and everybody stood up.

She hugged justin and then Lexi and Jack and then laci. After that she hugged her mom and dad. Then she hugged JR.

"I'm gonna miss you" he said.

"I'm gonna miss you too." She said with her head laid on his chest.

"You have to text me everyday okay?" He asked.

"Okay." she smiled.

"Come on Nash let's go." She said.

"Okay." I said and we walked to my car.

Emily's P.O.V. (fan)

I hate Nash's girlfriend! She's so ugly like ew! And now she's going on the Magcon Tour with them like what the fuck do you have to ruin everything?! I'm going to the event tomorrow and when I see her I'm gonna give her hell! I hate her so much she's such a slut! My friend Kaycee is going with me and she hates her too and we're gonna put the truth in her face that she's a lying little slut that's only using Nash for fame.!

CAN'T WAIT!