Chapter 8

I got a text from Shawn and I can't believe the picture he sent me "what's wrong?" Cam asked "I owe Shawn 50 bucks." I said "what?! Let me see." Taylor demanded. "Oh shit did he tell you how it happened?" He asked "no should I asked" they nodded.
(Texts between Nash and Shawn)

Nash: how did you even get her to let you kiss her?

Shawn: Idk I got on top of her and started tickling her and then I kissed her.

Nash: Bro you know I like her right?

Shawn: Yeah I know but I after today I think I like her...

Nash: Oh okay man well I will you bring over here I need to talk to her.

Shawn: Okay but I gotta leave right after I drop her off.

Nash: Okay that's fine she can stay here tonight.

Shawn: Okay be there in 5.

Nash: Okay bye.

(End of conversation)

Shawn's P.O.V.

"Come on Chloe" I said "where are we going?" She asked "I'm taking you to Nash's he wants to talk to you." I said. "Oh okay." She said.

*skip to Nash's*

"Bye Shawn" she said getting out of my car and I pulled her back and kissed her "bye" I smirked breaking the kiss and she got out and went to the door and I drove off.

Chloe's P.O.V.

I knocked on the door and Hayes answered it but he looked sad. "What's wrong" I asked "I know what happened with Nash..." He answered and face flushed with a wave of warmth. Oh shit how did he find out?! "Oh are you okay? Why are you sad?" I asked him "listen Chloe I know I've only known you for a couple of months and that you sad you wanted to be best friends and we are but I think I- never mind it's stupid" he said "no it's not, tell me" I demanded.

"I think I like you..." He said and I hugged him "Hayes I'm so sorry" I said to him "it's whatever I'm fine don't worry" he responded. "Chloe Grace is that you?" I heard Nash ask and I let go of him and he took me up stairs and into his room. Taylor and Cameron were in there. When we got in there Nash kiss me but I pushed him away, I had to ask him about Hayes. "Did you tell Hayes?" I asked him and him and the boys looked surprised. "Uhh, n-no" he said trying to look confused but I know he did. "Nash don't lie to me." He sighed "Yes" he said hesitantly "Why?" He added "Because he's bummed about it Nash! Can't you tell?! He's your brother!" I kind of yelled. Nash sighed "I'm sorry" he said and then my phone buzzed.

It was text from Alex and I can't believe the picture she sent me and then I got the same picture from Britney. It was a picture of Kayleigh and Nash making out. "Really Nash?! Really!?" I yelled and showed him the picture. "Chloe Grace I can explain!" He said "NO! Save it Nash!" I said back as I walked out of his room and down the stairs as him, Taylor, and Cameron followed. Hayes was a the bottom of the stairs standing in the kitchen with his back facing me. "Hayes?" I said "yeah" he answered and turned around and I smashed my lips to his and put my around his neck and he puts his hands on my hips.

Nash's P.O.V.

When I saw Chloe kiss Hayes I filled up fury and so I took a picture of it and posted it to twitter. Am I gonna regret that? Maybe. But who cares right?! "Bro you shouldn't have done that" Taylor said and Cameron agreed. "Whatever" I said.

Hayes' P.O.V.

When Chloe kissed me I was SO happy I can't even explain it! "HAYES YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!!!" Nash yelled at me from the top of the stairs "Thanks right back at ya!" I yelled back.
"AND CHLOE YOU'RE A HOE!!" He yelled at Chloe and I was about to say something but she interrupted me "TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!!" She yelled back. I laughed! That was pretty funny!

Chloe's P.O.V.

I pulled out my phone and go on twitter and see I have 20,000 new followers, 30,000 comments, 10,000 retweets, and 25,000 favorites. I wonder why. But then I see the hate comments and the were things like:

You're ugly I can't believe Hayes likes you're just gonna break his heart!

You're such whore!!

You're so fat and ugly and you're such a whore!! Nobody likes you!!! You need to just go kill yourself!!

That last one got to me and my eyes started to fill up with tears and I blinked and the tears just streamed down my face. "Baby what's wrong?" Hayes asked seeming very concerned. I showed him the comments and he got out his phone and got on twitter.

Hayes' P.O.V.

Chloe showed me the comments and I pulled out my phone and found that Nash had posted a picture of us kissing but I didn't tell her. "I'll be right back" I said "okay." She said and as I walked upstairs I could hear her whimpering. I opened Nash's door "Get out!" He said "No! Look what you did!" I said pulling him to the top of the stairs where he could see Chloe and Taylor and Cameron followed and they all saw her crying into her knees.

"You two go figure out what you're gonna do about this I'm gonna go comfort her." Taylor said. "Okay Cameron you're almost 20 you help us figure this out." I said "okay" he said and me, him, and Nash went back to Nash's room while Taylor went down stairs.

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Hey" I said "hey..." She said and I sat down next to her and she hugged me. "I'm sorry about the twitter thing" I said as I pulled her on to my lap. "Yeah..." She sniffled and then she saw the picture Nash posted. "Oh so that's why people hate me now... Thanks Nash." She said sarcastically. "Yeah he was just mad." I explained "yeah that's what intended but I didn't know he would post a picture of it trying to get back at me. That's a real dick move!" She said and then she saw she got another hate comment saying to kill herself and rapped her arms around my neck and buried her head in my shoulder and cried. "Chloe Grace don't listen to them you're beautiful and a lot of people would be devastated if you killed yourself" I told her.

"Yeah right! You can stop being nice now Taylor you don't have to be nice to me." She said "I'm not being nice. I'm serious. A lot of people love you Chloe!" I told her "Sure! Like who?!" She asked "like Hayes and Cameron and Matt and Aaron and jack G. and Jacob and JR and the rest of your family and Alex and Britney and all of your friends and me and Shawn and Nash!" I told her "if Nash loved me then he wouldn't have do that!" She responded "chloe he was jealous." I said.

"Okay Taylor. I believe you but why would he be jealous?" she asked "well you-" she cut me off "you know what I don't wanna know." she said "okay" I responded. And it was quiet for a while and then notice she fell asleep and honestly I liked it. Then I turned us over so we were both on our sides. A few minutes later she turned over and cuddled up to my chest. Honestly I loved this and I didn't want it to end...