Chapter 24

(A/N: do you guys think I should start doing imagines? Comment if you do!)

picking up where story left off....

Shawn's P.O.V.

Chloe pulled away and looked at me.

"I better get back" she said and I agreed

"But hey before you go I just wanna ask you something." I said grabbing her hand.

"Okay" she said turning around.

"Chloe Grace, I know I shouldn't be asking you this but do you think we could keep going with this? With us? I mean, I really like you but you're dating Nash right now but do you think maybe we can try and get away with it?" I asked her.

"Are you asking me to cheat on Nash with you?" She asked.

"Well when you put it that way I sound horrible." I responded.

"Shawn listen my answer should be no right off the bat but I kind of like you so you're gonna have to let me think about that.. Now I gotta go." She said turning around to walk out.

"Okay. Bye." I said.

"YES!" I said loudly.

"I heard that." I heard Chloe say and I look at the door was open just a crack. FML.

*the next day*

Nash's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the bed with Chloe and then Hayes texted her. He's been really distant with me lately but whatever. He asked her if she would come to his and Shawn's room and he's been distant with her too so I told her she could.

Chloe's P.O.V.

I got to Hayes' room and knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey..come in I've got to talk to you." He told me and I walked in.

"Okay about what?" I asked as he shut the door.

"I know what happened with you and Shawn.." He said and my face went red.

"What are you talking about?" I said trying to act confused.

"Chloe Grace don't play stupid with me. I was in the bathroom the whole time. I saw it all." He told me.

"Hayes please don't tell Nash!" I said and I hugged him. He put his hands on my hips and I felt like I wanted to cry. But then he started to kiss my neck.

"Hayes what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Would you rather me tell Nash?" He responded and I didn't say anything. I can't believe it. He's gonna blackmail me. Great!😒

"No?" He asked.

"I didn't think so" he added. He then started kissing me but I didn't kiss back and he pulled away.

"If you don't I'll put a picture of you and Shawn on twitter." He said. Why is he doing this? I don't understand.

He started kissing me again and I kissed back this time. He then grabbed my ass. He soon started playing with the waistband if my shorts which I wasn't comfortable with so I grabbed his hands and put them back on my hips.

He picked me up and sat on the couch so that I was straddling him. After a few minutes of making out I couldn't do it anymore and I pulled away and laid my head on his shoulder and started to cry.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"What the fuck do you think is wrong?! Hayes I can't do this! I'm the worst girlfriend in history of girlfriends. Hayes I gotta go." I said and walked out before he could say anything.

I'm going to go find Nash.

Nash's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the bed and then Chloe walked in with her head down. She came straight to me and hugged me then started to cry.

"Nash I'm so sorry!" She said.

"For what? Babe what's wrong? What happened?" I asked.

"I am the worst girlfriend ever! I don't know why you still wanna date me." She told me.

"I'm gonna leave now" Cameron said and walked out.

"Chloe Grace what happened?" I asked her.

"You're gonna hate me so much."

"No I'm not babe please tell me." I said

"Nash when you left yesterday shawn wanted me to come to his room and he asked me if I liked him and when I said no he forcibly kissed me and I don't know why but I kissed him back and we didn't know but hayes was still in there and he saw the whole thing and when I went to his room he blackmailed me and told me he would tell you and when I didn't kiss him back he threatened to post a picture of me and Shawn on twitter and I just didn't want to loose you so went along with it but I just can't do." She told me and it stung as she said it.

"Okay Chloe Grace, I am really pissed at you and them right now but I love you and I'm not gonna loose you over this." I said and walked out. I think I'm gonna go talk to Shawn and Hayes now....